The Eterna

Logo

clan news

5/18 The clans are settling back into their territories after the war. The war ravaged the clans territories and ranks, leaving all with new leaders and with heavy loss. Now, they are dealing with a new prophecy, without knowing what's going to happen to the island.

event

Greenleaf, 2022

of the month

Players

otm1  otm2

Couple

otm3  otm4

Characters

otm5  otm6

Clan

otm7

Roleplay

otm8

Staff

otm9

Base Character Template

The Ancient One

Dying as I build this site lol

Midna Avatar

Midna

Post by Midna on May 7, 2022 1:31:55 GMT -6

BASE CHARACTER INFO

BASIC
Name:
Sexuality:
Breed:
Clan Affiliation:
Rank (If applicable):

STATS
(These are to be rolled with a dice roller, a 20 sided die for each. Please use the dice bot on the discord to prevent fudging rolls!)
Health:
Health is for the survivability of your cat in encounters. It will influence any staff dice rolls with large battles, and will protect or make your cat vulnerable to being injured at the end of these encounters.
Strength:
Strength is how good your cat is at physical tasks. If your cat has a high strength,  things like fighting, climbing cliffs, jumping distances and hauling things will be easy. Low strength cats will be less adept at these sorts of activities.
Agility:
Agility represents how agile your cat is, this determines how good your cat is at climbing trees, jumping up onto things, moving silently, staying quiet and hunting. Cats with high agility will have no issues with these tasks, while cats with low agility will be the opposite.
Intelligence:
Intelligence controls how keen your cat's mind is. How well they pick up on subtle things and how good they are at problem solving and strategy.
Luck:
Luck is simply how lucky your cat is. This will factor into everything they do, and a high luck will see them in more close calls and less injury or failure. Low luck will do the opposite.

PERSONALITY
Personality (Overall):
Flaws:
Strengths:

BACKSTORY
Character's Backstory:
(Must be at least two decent paragraphs long unless it's like a newborn kit)

APPEARANCE
Description (Similar to book descs):
Size: (Height, weight, length, etc)
Build:
Scars:
Disabilities:
Weaknesses:
Strengths:

FAMILIAL RELATIONSHIPS
Parents:
Siblings:
Other Family:

Crush(s):
Mate:
Previous Mates:
Kits:

Mentor:
Apprentice:
Former Mentor:
Former Apprentice(s):

LIST

[font face="georgia"][div align="center"][font size="3"][img alt=" " src="https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/147fcdc9-8cee-4d3e-9ba7-51f9c4888b30/dct3r5h-cc7387dd-1680-46e3-bdb5-7638ad831a78.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzE0N2ZjZGM5LThjZWUtNGQzZS05YmE3LTUxZjljNDg4OGIzMFwvZGN0M3I1aC1jYzczODdkZC0xNjgwLTQ2ZTMtYmRiNS03NjM4YWQ4MzFhNzgucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.HKGRNUC85aD-VBS0TMtp2OxiNbX6-cOoPZMaa1W4_FQ" style="max-width:100%;"][/font][font size="6"]BASE CHARACTER INFO[/font][font size="3"][img alt=" " style="max-width:100%;" src="https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/147fcdc9-8cee-4d3e-9ba7-51f9c4888b30/dct3rsq-30bdf62c-b727-46d2-aa2a-7d42cbe41d2f.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzE0N2ZjZGM5LThjZWUtNGQzZS05YmE3LTUxZjljNDg4OGIzMFwvZGN0M3JzcS0zMGJkZjYyYy1iNzI3LTQ2ZDItYWEyYS03ZDQyY2JlNDFkMmYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.WDQc6qbfHkmdxaNqYHEXJu5xdOhZ-NyHAEZGIsO8R50"][/font]

[u][font size="3"]BASIC[/font][/u]
Name:
Sexuality:
Breed:
Clan Affiliation:
Rank (If applicable):

[u style="font-size:medium;"]STATS
[/u][font size="2"](These are to be rolled with a dice roller, a 20 sided die for each. Please use the dice bot on the discord to prevent fudging rolls!)[/font]
[font size="2"]Health:[/font]
[i][font color="#901916" size="1"]Health is for the survivability of your cat in encounters. It will influence any staff dice rolls with large battles, and will protect or make your cat vulnerable to being injured at the end of these encounters.[/font][/i]
Strength:
[i][font size="1" color="#901916"]Strength is how good your cat is at physical tasks. If your cat has a high strength,  things like fighting, climbing cliffs, jumping distances and hauling things will be easy. Low strength cats will be less adept at these sorts of activities.[/font][/i]
Agility:
[i][font color="#901916" size="1"]Agility represents how agile your cat is, this determines how good your cat is at climbing trees, jumping up onto things, moving silently, staying quiet and hunting. Cats with high agility will have no issues with these tasks, while cats with low agility will be the opposite.[/font][/i]
Intelligence:
[font size="1" color="#901916"][i]Intelligence controls how keen your cat's mind is. How well they pick up on subtle things and how good they are at problem solving and strategy.[/i][/font]
Luck:
[font color="#901916" size="1"][i]Luck is simply how lucky your cat is. This will factor into everything they do, and a high luck will see them in more close calls and less injury or failure. Low luck will do the opposite.[/i][/font]

[u][font size="3"]PERSONALITY[/font][/u]
Personality (Overall):
Flaws:
Strengths:

[u][font size="3"]BACKSTORY[/font][/u]
Character's Backstory:
(Must be at least two decent paragraphs long unless it's like a newborn kit)

[u][font size="3"]APPERENCE[/font][/u]
Description (Similar to book descs):
Size: (Height, weight, length, etc)
Build:
Scars:
Disabilities:
Weaknesses:
Strengths:

[u][font size="3"]FAMILIAL RELATIONSHIPS[/font][/u]
Parents:
Siblings:
Other Family:

Crush(s):
Mate:
Previous Mates:
Kits:

Mentor:
Apprentice:
Former Mentor:
Former Apprentice(s):
[font size="1"]
[a href="https://www.deviantart.com/llst"]LIST[/a][/font][/div][/font]
Last Edit: Jun 2, 2022 16:21:37 GMT -6 by Midna

M E D I A

M O O N || S E A S O N

Leaf-Fall

The weather has been hot and dry, the tail-end of greenleaf is still drying out the territories.

Prey has been tentatively coming back because of leaf-fall.

Herbs are seeing new sprouts, but still aren't plentiful.

A L L E G I A N C E S

♀ - 04 || ♂ - 04 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 09||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 05 || ♂ - 01 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 07||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 02 || ♂ - 06 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 08||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 01 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 03||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 00 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 02||

Allegiance Table

A N N O U N C E M E N T S || N E W S

5/7/2022

The site is fully built! I'm just adding in rules, templates, plot and small things like that. Nearly there!

4/16/2022

We have a discord now! Find it above, in the media tab!

4/16/2022

The site has some considerable work put into it now! We're getting there!

--

--

S I S T E R - S I T E S

Falling into the Chasm HOODWINKED - TRADITIONAL WARRIORS RP

C R E D I T S

The story is © to the creator of the site, Zelda; the dividers used at the top of the page are © to LIST dA; Pixel tree © to twistedragon on dA; clan census images © to Zelda; dividers between seasons © to Moonlight-pendent13 on dA; and all characters and writing is © to the respective authors. Banner is © to catsbest.eu.