The Eterna

Logo

clan news

5/18 The clans are settling back into their territories after the war. The war ravaged the clans territories and ranks, leaving all with new leaders and with heavy loss. Now, they are dealing with a new prophecy, without knowing what's going to happen to the island.

event

Greenleaf, 2022

of the month

Players

otm1  otm2

Couple

otm3  otm4

Characters

otm5  otm6

Clan

otm7

Roleplay

otm8

Staff

otm9

I'd Watch Your Step (Closed - End w/ Rat)

The Counsel

Don't let anyone determine your fate, but yourself ^^

gemini Avatar

gemini

Post by gemini on May 22, 2022 15:06:59 GMT -6

[attr="class","landscape]
[attr="class","lyric1"]the more you let go
[attr="class","portrait]
[attr="class","thousandwords"]Dwelling within the depths of the warrior's den, the black and smokey pigmented she-cat slumbered peacefully. However, the moment the sun's rays illuminated the cave, a pair of verdant visionaries flickered open, glimpsing toward the luminosity. Peering through the lair entrance, Sootnose exhaled softly, adrenaline rushing through her veins as soon as she awoke. She was ready for the day, delighted to see another one. Dubiously, Sootnose vacated the void. The Fire Mountain presented precaution within Sootnose; swallowing thickly, she hoisted her embodiment vertically, deviating her mango-colored visage to the abysm above. This morning the clouds diffused the daylight to a soft, gentle sweetness; they moved extensively similar to the ocean, exhibiting the cerulean amid the alabaster dove-grey, a medley of silvers that rippled outwards to adorn the atmosphere overhead. She enjoyed the sea's aroma, strangely. The atramentous damsel treaded toward the camp's exit, ambulating in the direction of The Yellow Forest. She enjoyed the vibrant colors within, similar to her pulchritudinous golden-yellow gaze. They were absolutely hypnotic if stared into long enough, followed by her interlocking vocalizations that hindered most.

Occasionally, Sootnose imagined the freedom she'd live without her Clan, missing the times she'd spent with her previous mate, Badger. Left behind were those traumatizing memories, relinquishing her charming companion and offspring. She prohibited herself from plunging into love ever again, yielding the conception of nascent love. Sootnose's beloved mate was gone, eternally. Sootnose's pulmonary artery extended as oxygen penetrated, releasing a hefty consolation sigh as she plonked down amongst her haunches. New love. It was a sentiment notion she expected to have similarly without this overwhelming apprehension. A myriad of introspections churned Sootnose's crania; she was unquestionably exhausted out of her sanity. Uncertain about what to do with herself, she initiated a questionnaire on the concept of love. Her mind's profoundness illustrated those open and loving eyes; they are the wicket to her essence. Love is deep gratitude; a disseminated sense is sacrosanct and itinerant, perishing in time into the eternal cycles of living. Perhaps love is the last restorative to Sootnose's lethal conventions, whereas minimal familiarity was comprehended. Her adoration for Goose was remarkable. Love is sweet, similar to fresh fruit, then candy or confectionery. Their love was kaleidoscopic. Proximately to how vibrant and distinct lusciously verdant, concentrated foresty occurred. Sootnose envisioned her love as undisturbed and compassionate despite her obsessional and possessive characteristics. Devotion attends and articulates with the perspicuity of the heart, with a connotation of the spirit of the other. In love, she'd have her "evermore bungalow," It gave her the capability to soar voluntarily, joyfully reciprocating when each heart hollered for the individual's presence.

This fear of love predominantly frightened the ochre feline. Falling in love would deliberately trigger her. Turmoil eradicates her and deteriorates her sense of congregation into one of competition and suspicion. Sootnose ought to discover who she indeed was before the murder of her beloved ones. The eternal outrage demanded neutralization, a tranquil space in her absurd lifestyle, and respiring until she felt love again without trepidation. Sootnose hoisted her physique upright, pivoting her immense silhouette through the terrain. Sootnose chortled maliciously, a foreign redolence entering her nasal passageways. "Down this course, we'll witness?" She inquired coquettishly, sniggering beneath her breath. The mademoiselle identified the essence of a loner, so it seemed, moving quickly. Sootnose tracked down an interesting feline, peering through the glaucous shrubbery. She was several measures away from the opposing rogue by mounting the topography with a reverberating thud. "Hello there," Her soporific vocalizations enamored, "I didn't envision coming across you, whoever you are. I sincerely apologize if I am interrupting anything, darling."

[attr="class","lyric2"]the higher you rise
[attr="class","tagbox"]Tagged
© JUNIER OF GS + ADOX

[newclass=.landscape]position:relative; background:#FFDADA; width:420px; padding:20px; padding-top:85px; margin-top:85px; margin-bottom:25px; border: 1px solid #dddddd; [/newclass]
[newclass=.lyric1] text-align: center; font-family: georgia; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 0px; font-size: 11px; font-style: italic; color: #C68585;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lyric2] text-align: center; font-family: georgia; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 0px; font-size: 11px; font-style: italic; color: #C68585;[/newclass]
[newclass=.portrait]position:absolute; background: #360101; width:120px; height:120px; padding:10px; top:-80px; left:160px; border: 1px solid #C68585; border-radius: 120px; -moz-border-radius:120px; -webkit-border-radius:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.portrait img] width: 120px; height: 120px; border-radius: 120px; -moz-border-radius:120px; -webkit-border-radius:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thousandwords]width: 355px; height: 215px; overflow: auto; font: 11px times new roman; color: #444; text-align: justify; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; padding: 10px; border-left: 3px solid #854545;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tagbox] position: relative; width:420px; height: 5px; padding:20px; background:#FFDADA; font: 11px times new roman; text-align: justify; line-height: 5px; color: #555; margin-top: -20px; margin-bottom: 10px; border: 1px solid #360101; [/newclass]

Enforcer

:3

End Avatar

End

Post by End on May 22, 2022 16:26:24 GMT -6

Rat padded through the forest, gently swerving around the tall, thin trees who's semi-transparent yellow leaves gave little to no shelter from the stormy weather. Her sparse, grey pelt was soaked to the core, though the warm greenleaf wind kept her from freezing. Despite the weather, the she-cat still hoped to find at least a little bit of prey to help her get by, though in hindsight it was probably not the smartest idea to hunt here.

Pricking her ears at the sudden voice, Rat swerved to find herself nearly face-to-face with an elegant, long-furred she-cat, who's sly and eerily singsong tone gave Rat chills. The confident posture, the subtly passive-aggressive tone, and those eyes that looked as if they were hiding something. Rat could've very well just been imagining things, but it all rubbed her the wrong way to a point she didn't think was possible. She narrowed her eyes but held her ground, not wanting to give anything away.
"Don't worry about it, there wasn't any prey here to begin with," She replied curtly. "At least, not in this weather."

The Counsel

gemini Avatar

gemini

Post by gemini on May 22, 2022 18:35:26 GMT -6

[attr="class","portrait]
[attr="class","thousandwords"]Sootnose hadn't expected the articulation escaping the opposing molly's mandibles, furrowing her brows in the frail-looking loner's direction. The ebony and smokey EagleClanner snickered maliciously, observing the darkly feline intensely, raising her crown as her ears flattened amongst her skull. "Are you a fluff-brain? Meandering in here as if you can just hunt...zero mercy at all?" Sootnose cackled, though it lasted for mere seconds. "You're not very clever, Miss." The demented warrior cooed, vocalizations soothing down once more, chiming in incredibly harmonious vocals. She was certainly outlandish. Sootnose leaned closer to the diminutive feline, her behemoth silhouette looming over the other, "You must be a Drypaw, hate the storm? You'll make it just fine if you'd find an abandoned burrow for your microscopic self to dwell in."

Sootnose wasn't always the most friendly feline, especially when she received a bitter retort. "There's plenty of prey; perhaps you are an awful hunter. You ruffled the wrong cat's fur." Sootnose rolled her fiery yellow visage, scoffing as she gazed toward the cloudy abysm overhead. The rain downpoured upon them, soaking their pelts. "However, if you change your attitude, I'd love to find you shelter, dear." The damsel's voice settled, soft and delicate once more.

© JUNIER OF GS + ADOX

[newclass=.landscape]position:relative; background:#FFDADA; width:420px; padding:20px; padding-top:85px; margin-top:85px; margin-bottom:25px; border: 1px solid #dddddd; [/newclass]
[newclass=.lyric1] text-align: center; font-family: georgia; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 0px; font-size: 11px; font-style: italic; color: #C68585;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lyric2] text-align: center; font-family: georgia; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 0px; font-size: 11px; font-style: italic; color: #C68585;[/newclass]
[newclass=.portrait]position:absolute; background: #360101; width:120px; height:120px; padding:10px; top:-80px; left:160px; border: 1px solid #C68585; border-radius: 120px; -moz-border-radius:120px; -webkit-border-radius:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.portrait img] width: 120px; height: 120px; border-radius: 120px; -moz-border-radius:120px; -webkit-border-radius:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thousandwords]width: 355px; height: 215px; overflow: auto; font: 11px times new roman; color: #444; text-align: justify; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; padding: 10px; border-left: 3px solid #854545;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tagbox] position: relative; width:420px; height: 5px; padding:20px; background:#FFDADA; font: 11px times new roman; text-align: justify; line-height: 5px; color: #555; margin-top: -20px; margin-bottom: 10px; border: 1px solid #360101; [/newclass]

Enforcer

End Avatar

End

Post by End on May 22, 2022 19:21:41 GMT -6

Rat felt the fur at the back of her neck spike at the large she-cat's threatening voice, though in the pouring rain it was quite hard to tell. She looked up at the she-cat, considering her options. She was definitely much stronger than Rat, as even one strike from those powerful paws could be lethal, that was quite obvious. The rogue could try to run, though it would be rather hard to get anywhere in this weather. Plus, there could be more cats hiding out of sight. It would just be too risky. She could try to outsmart the cat, though that wouldn't work either. The large she-cat was definitely too clever to fall for something like that. Out of any other options, she sighed.
"Alright, I'll come with you." Rat replied, trying to keep her voice calm. The insults definitely stung, though now was clearly not the time to pick fights.

The Counsel

gemini Avatar

gemini

Post by gemini on May 22, 2022 19:42:23 GMT -6

[attr="class","portrait]
[attr="class","thousandwords"]Sootnose felt robust standing over the current feline, a smug simper creeping amongst her countenance. She enjoyed the power over others, feeling as though some cats were so easy to manipulate and lead them into a trap. Sootnose had murder on her mind; she was feeling bloodthirsty. But could she take another's life without intent or a good reason? Sootnose wasn't the most rational regarding her sadistic, destructive behavior. The mademoiselle pondered temporality before snapping back into the moment, listening to the feline's vocals. The heavy downpour would dissipate their scents, giving Sootnose free roam. She couldn't take the loner's life here, no. She was more clever than that, and the feline didn't quite fit her code, either. She shook her pelt slightly, pivoting her physique toward the opposing direction, a small smile plastering upon her facade. She wasn't sure where she was going with this, as her tracking abilities were slightly off, but the heaviness of the rain.

"Great, I'll show you a great place." Sootnose trod forward, keeping her flank close to the opposing feline, scrutinizing to prevent her from running if she attempted. Sootnose felt prepared, consistently thinking a few steps ahead. Unfortunately, it didn't always work out for her. Sootnose led the feline through the forest, finding a heavy canopy of trees, considering EagleClan was the least dense forest between SaberClan and CoyoteClan. She found a large stone, providing some shelter from the precipitation. "Are you hungry, or were you being sneaky?"

© JUNIER OF GS + ADOX

Enforcer

End Avatar

End

Post by End on May 22, 2022 20:53:38 GMT -6

Rat gave a curt nod, and followed the cat. Despite feeling like something was very wrong, she knew there was no other choice. The chill from the rain was finally starting to get to her, which was no big surprise considering her sparse and generally thin pelt. The black she-cat was keeping rather close to Rat, causing her to shiver a bit. She hadn't had such close contact with another cat for a long time, so this was definitely out of her comfort zone. And yet, she said nothing, as the strange gleam in the she-cat's eyes told her that it would be best to stay quiet and to just observe, at least for now.

As they reached the stone, Rat quickly padded towards it for shelter. It wasn't the best cover, though it would do for now. She shook the water from her pelt, as well as a few loose furs, and sat down.
"Neither, really." She began, turning towards the large she-cat. "I was just hoping to look for some prey before I left, though I guess I didn't factor in the weather.
She paused for a second, flicking her tail
"I guess I should introduce myself. I was named Rat," She began, before adding quietly in a growl, "I guess you can figure out why.."

The Counsel

gemini Avatar

gemini

Post by gemini on May 23, 2022 8:47:00 GMT -6

The behemoth stone wasn’t quite great, nor it was what Sootnose had envisioned. A soft scoff escaped her maw, glimpsing admits herself as she swallowed thickly, deposing the downpour. She wasn’t a fan of the rain herself, considering it made it challenging to dry off her beauteous pelage. Settling amongst her haunches, she pressed her flank into the nearly hairless feline, figuring she was frigid and possibly trembling due to having little to no fur. She appeared ill, though Sootnose had harassed the other enough, biting her tongue to say any harmful insults. She could be fairly rude, but now wasn’t the time in their circumstances. Sootnose didn’t want to overwhelm the rogue, as she had a feeling the she-cat hadn’t surrounded herself around many felines.

”Not every animal finds shelter, at least, enough cover to hide thoroughly. One of the most important things is knowing how to track your prey, hence my name, Sootnose…I found you because my nose is my greatest attribute.” Sootnose gazed out into the rain, listening to the soothing reverberations of the participation pelting the woodland amidst them, as well as the terrain, which started to become muck. Sootnose picked up a muddied paw, flicking it with a huff, It’s nice to meet you, Rat, and I can assume but I won’t make fun of you this time.” She offered a small grin, ”Your parents must’ve been harsh to give you such a name.” Sootnose commented, shifting her visage toward the feline she towered above. ”Does it bother you, the name?” She inquired, genuinely curious. She wasn’t intentionally being disrespectful, but it ought to appear that day

Notes: I will put this in my template later. I responded on my phone xD

M E D I A

M O O N || S E A S O N

Leaf-Fall

The weather has been hot and dry, the tail-end of greenleaf is still drying out the territories.

Prey has been tentatively coming back because of leaf-fall.

Herbs are seeing new sprouts, but still aren't plentiful.

A L L E G I A N C E S

♀ - 04 || ♂ - 04 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 09||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 05 || ♂ - 01 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 07||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 02 || ♂ - 06 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 08||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 01 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 03||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 00 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 02||

Allegiance Table

A N N O U N C E M E N T S || N E W S

5/7/2022

The site is fully built! I'm just adding in rules, templates, plot and small things like that. Nearly there!

4/16/2022

We have a discord now! Find it above, in the media tab!

4/16/2022

The site has some considerable work put into it now! We're getting there!

--

--

S I S T E R - S I T E S

Falling into the Chasm HOODWINKED - TRADITIONAL WARRIORS RP

C R E D I T S

The story is © to the creator of the site, Zelda; the dividers used at the top of the page are © to LIST dA; Pixel tree © to twistedragon on dA; clan census images © to Zelda; dividers between seasons © to Moonlight-pendent13 on dA; and all characters and writing is © to the respective authors. Banner is © to catsbest.eu.