The Eterna

Logo

clan news

5/18 The clans are settling back into their territories after the war. The war ravaged the clans territories and ranks, leaving all with new leaders and with heavy loss. Now, they are dealing with a new prophecy, without knowing what's going to happen to the island.

event

Greenleaf, 2022

of the month

Players

otm1  otm2

Couple

otm3  otm4

Characters

otm5  otm6

Clan

otm7

Roleplay

otm8

Staff

otm9

Timberfire - Saberclan Exile - Prophecy Cat

The Ancient One

Dying as I build this site lol

Midna Avatar

Midna

Post by Midna on May 12, 2022 0:36:42 GMT -6

TIMBERFIRE
"and if I die, you'll die with me, dragged into
the Pit until there's nothing left of you."

.:BASIC:.
Name: Timberfire
Sexuality: Straight, Aromantic
Breed: Maine Coon/Norwegian Forest Cat Mix
Clan Affiliation: Exiled from Saberclan

.:STATS:.
Health:
Strength: 10
Agility: 11
Intelligence: 18
Luck: 4

.:PERSONALITY:.
Timberfire is an ambitious tom, but he is also very two-faced. He will do anything to get what he wants to be done, done. Having heard of a vague rophecy from a young kit, and assuming it was obviously about him; it made him narcassistic and vain as well. He's also cunning, sly, and intelligent, and though his luck tends to be abysmal and his physical skills are mediocre, he can be extremely charming and silver-tongued to others, easily pulling other cats into his cause. He's very politically savvy and diplomatic, convincing others of his cause with relative ease.

Flaws:Narcassistic, vain, sly, cunning, two-faced
Strengths:Intelligent, silver-tongued, charming, politically savvy, diplomatic

.:APPERENCE:.
Description: Timberflame is a large, bulky fluffy brown tabby tom with scars criss-crossing his chest and neck, cream markings and burning amber eyes.
Size: Timberflame is larger than most, standing at 18in in height, 40in in length and 27lbs.
Build: Timberflame is built like a muscled warrior. Though he doesn't fight often, he's got the build for it from training.
Scars: Timberflame has two large scars crossing one another on his chest and neck. He has a smaller scar also running alongside his left eye.
Disabilities: None
Weaknesses: He's mediocre at hunting and fighting at best, and his luck is horribly low.
Strengths: His large size is intimidating, and his silver tongue can get him out of most situations.

.:FAMILY:.
Mother: Pondlily (Saberclan NPC - Senior Warrior)
Father: Larktide (Saberclan NPC - Elder)

Brothers:
Frogleap - (Saberclan NPC - Living - Open for creation)
Sisters:
Spiderlily - (Saberclan NPC - Living - Open for creation)
Pineriver - (Saberclan NPC - Living - Open for creation)
Rainstar - (Saberclan PC - Living)

Other Family: Rockfoot - Maternal Uncle - Deceased Saberclan Elder

Crush(s): None
Mate: None
Previous Mate(s): None
Kits: None

Mentor: None
Apprentice: None
Former Mentor: Yellowpelt (Saberclan NPC - Deceased)
Former Apprentice(s):
Oakpaw - (Saberclan NPC - OFC)
Ivyleap - (Saberclan NPC - OFC)

.:BACKSTORY:.
Timberfire was born and raised in Saberclan. One of the second or third generation kits to be born into the clans. Ambitious by nature, Timberclaw (Timberkit then) had always thought he was meant to lead, and wanted to make it so he did.

His silver tongue aided him in charming most of his clanmates, but it was taking too long. He never liked his mentor, Yellowpelt, either. She was too nosy, too eager to figure out what the young tom was doing. For moons he had to be taught by her, and have her following his every movement, until he got his warrior name.

Timberfire was a loyal cat. To himself. He thought that the only way Saberclan could sit on top was with him at the helm, and resented his sister Rainstar for killing Ivystar and ending the war. Convinced Saberclan was on the brink of winning, Timberfire hatched a plan after completing the training of his first apprentice, Ivyleap.

Timberfire waited patiently, garnering respect and admiration from his clamates as he did so. When he was given Oakpaw as his second apprentice, only a few moons after Ivyleap was made a warrior, he hatched the plan.

Having a good raport with a majority of the warriors, he figured nothing could go wrong. Plus, by this point Yellowpelt had been named the deputy of the clan. A position he coveted, and one that would soon be vacant. After all, he had convinced himself the vague prophecy the leaders had been getting and speaking about at gatherings was obviously about him. At least in his mind it was.

His plan was simple enough. He'd tell Oakpaw to meet him by sunhigh at the river for hunting, then lure Yellowpelt out into the forest and kill her by throwing her off the steep riverbank and into the swirling river, letting her drown. Oakpaw would come across him after she was dead, trying to get her out of the water and her death would go down as a tradgic accident.

Only, Oakpaw decided to head out early that morning, not at sun high, and caught her mentor throwing the deputy in the water and watching her drown. Oakpaw ran back to Rainstar and reported what she saw, effectively sealing Timberfire's exile from Saberclan.

Since that evening, Timberfire has been wandering the territories, sticking close due to the vague prophecy. And though he hasn't stirrd up trouble yet, he has done some wicked stuff in the past.

Timberfire is a prophecy cat, so his interactions will sometimes reflect the prophecy.

RAZZ ADOXOGRAPHY
Last Edit: May 19, 2022 12:23:17 GMT -6 by Midna

M E D I A

M O O N || S E A S O N

Leaf-Fall

The weather has been hot and dry, the tail-end of greenleaf is still drying out the territories.

Prey has been tentatively coming back because of leaf-fall.

Herbs are seeing new sprouts, but still aren't plentiful.

A L L E G I A N C E S

♀ - 04 || ♂ - 04 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 09||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 05 || ♂ - 01 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 07||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 02 || ♂ - 06 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 08||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 01 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 03||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 00 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 02||

Allegiance Table

A N N O U N C E M E N T S || N E W S

5/7/2022

The site is fully built! I'm just adding in rules, templates, plot and small things like that. Nearly there!

4/16/2022

We have a discord now! Find it above, in the media tab!

4/16/2022

The site has some considerable work put into it now! We're getting there!

--

--

S I S T E R - S I T E S

Falling into the Chasm HOODWINKED - TRADITIONAL WARRIORS RP

C R E D I T S

The story is © to the creator of the site, Zelda; the dividers used at the top of the page are © to LIST dA; Pixel tree © to twistedragon on dA; clan census images © to Zelda; dividers between seasons © to Moonlight-pendent13 on dA; and all characters and writing is © to the respective authors. Banner is © to catsbest.eu.