The Eterna

Logo

clan news

5/18 The clans are settling back into their territories after the war. The war ravaged the clans territories and ranks, leaving all with new leaders and with heavy loss. Now, they are dealing with a new prophecy, without knowing what's going to happen to the island.

event

Greenleaf, 2022

of the month

Players

otm1  otm2

Couple

otm3  otm4

Characters

otm5  otm6

Clan

otm7

Roleplay

otm8

Staff

otm9

Feather'stem - Eagleclan - Warrior

Founding 50

I have nothing to say.

hollyleaf Avatar

hollyleaf

Post by hollyleaf on May 20, 2022 14:26:58 GMT -6

BASIC
Name: Feather'stem
Sexuality: Straight
Breed:
Clan Affiliation: Eagleclan

STATS

Health: 13

Strength: 11

Agility: 19

Intelligence: 16

Luck: 12

PERSONALITY
Personality: Feather'stem is a sweet and reliable. She enjoys her clanmates company and loves to hang out with them. She loves to play with younger cats like kits and apprentices. She's cheerful and cold headed, you can trust her in stressful situations. On the other side, she can get annoyed pretty easily and doesn't really like being alone. When she's angry at someone, she'll most of the time ignore them for a while. If something really bad happened, she can start being mean. That will be very rare, as she most of the time hide her sadness under anger. She doesn't like being dirty or looking weak.
Flaws: Can get annoyed pretty easily, can be pretty mean when angry or sad.
Strengths: Very loyal, will fight to the death for things or cats that count alot to her.

BACKSTORY
Character's Backstory: When she was a kit, she was most of the time being left out by her littermates. They would not let her play with them, because for them, she was different. She didn't like pranking the warriors or annoying them for fun. She would then spent most of her time in the elders den, listening to storys. But she was feeling very lonely. She didn't like that at all. When she became apprentice, she promised herseilf she would be the best warrior possible and never be alone again. By then, she would always hang out withother apprentices after training. She would always go play with the kits in the nursery.

When she got her apprentice name, she promised herself she'll never let anyone else be alone. She decided to give everyone what she didn't have when she was younger. Friends. From that day she'd always hang out with her clanmates. She was very friendly and she knew everyone in the clan pretty well. She became a loyal warrior for her clan.

APPERENCE
Description : Feather'stem is a silver tabby she-cat with blue eyes. 
Size: 23cm, 4kg
Build: Lithe and Slim
Scars: None
Disabilities: None
Weaknesses: She doesn't like being in the dark and she is claustrophobic.
Strengths: Her lithe body makes her very agile and fast. She is able to sneak into tight places if necessary.

FAMILIAL RELATIONSHIPS
Parents: Moon'cloud and Birch'claw [NPC]
Siblings: Raven'scar and Onyx'frost [NPC]
Other Family: None

Crush(s): None
Mate: None
Previous Mates: None
Kits: None

Mentor: Cherry'leaf [NPC]
Apprentice: Lightpaw (Lightstorm) [NPC]
Former Mentor: Cherry'leaf [NPC]
Former Apprentice(s): Lightpaw (Lightstorm) [NPC]

Attachments:

Last Edit: Jun 19, 2022 11:16:13 GMT -6 by Midna

M E D I A

M O O N || S E A S O N

Leaf-Fall

The weather has been hot and dry, the tail-end of greenleaf is still drying out the territories.

Prey has been tentatively coming back because of leaf-fall.

Herbs are seeing new sprouts, but still aren't plentiful.

A L L E G I A N C E S

♀ - 04 || ♂ - 04 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 09||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 05 || ♂ - 01 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 07||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 02 || ♂ - 06 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 08||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 01 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 03||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 00 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 02||

Allegiance Table

A N N O U N C E M E N T S || N E W S

5/7/2022

The site is fully built! I'm just adding in rules, templates, plot and small things like that. Nearly there!

4/16/2022

We have a discord now! Find it above, in the media tab!

4/16/2022

The site has some considerable work put into it now! We're getting there!

--

--

S I S T E R - S I T E S

Falling into the Chasm HOODWINKED - TRADITIONAL WARRIORS RP

C R E D I T S

The story is © to the creator of the site, Zelda; the dividers used at the top of the page are © to LIST dA; Pixel tree © to twistedragon on dA; clan census images © to Zelda; dividers between seasons © to Moonlight-pendent13 on dA; and all characters and writing is © to the respective authors. Banner is © to catsbest.eu.