The Eterna

Logo

clan news

5/18 The clans are settling back into their territories after the war. The war ravaged the clans territories and ranks, leaving all with new leaders and with heavy loss. Now, they are dealing with a new prophecy, without knowing what's going to happen to the island.

event

Greenleaf, 2022

of the month

Players

otm1  otm2

Couple

otm3  otm4

Characters

otm5  otm6

Clan

otm7

Roleplay

otm8

Staff

otm9

Reminiscing Thoughts (Closed - Serpent w/ Dapplecreek)

The Counsel

Don't let anyone determine your fate, but yourself ^^

gemini Avatar

gemini

Post by gemini on May 28, 2022 12:30:50 GMT -6

Alderstar
Take the stones people throw at you in life and use them to build a monument.
TAG ➤
WORDS ➤ 570
NOTES ➤ --;-
Alderstar supposed Dapplecreek had been bearing personal sentiments, continuously building the CoyoteClan leader's inquisitiveness, as he hadn't possessed much curiosity. It was a strange feeling enveloping his crania, one that he struggled to identify and retain. The bachelor attempted to compel most of his introspections away, witnessing that Dapplecreek snuck a glimpse toward the sire when she'd averted her focus to grooming her velutinous pelage. Alderstar questioned the damsel's curiosity and her swift glances in his direction. The tom couldn't help but grin, notably when she appeared to drag the syllables of his name. Why? He was interested in uncovering what the opposing Clanner was contemplating. "Of course, Dapplecreek," He chimed, left ear flicking as he continued, despite noticing her tail bristle. The she-cat was starting to look flushed, although Alderstar couldn't completely pinpoint the reason. In the back of his mind, he couldn't help but continue to think about whether he should resume this discussion or quickly wrap it up. When he'd first started this conversation, Dapplecreek occurred to be melancholic, reminiscing her history. He prayed to StellerClan that she hadn't experienced anything too harsh, but it was far more brutal and demented. It was pure evil.

"They sure are messy, and unfortunately delicious," Alderstar chortled softly, a delicate purr reverberating within his throat, "Bunches of birds have distinguished colors, alongside their elegant melodies, I can't help but admire them." Alderstar cherished their conversation as it coasted smoothly. It never felt effortless to convey to another individual, contemplating why this could be. The bachelor didn't entirely enjoy company nor want to remain in the chatter for too long. He preferred short talk rather than a conversation with depth. Returning his focus toward Dapplecreek, he watched as a grimace began to caress the edges of her maw, "There hadn't been a gathering since the war regarding the healing and reformation of each Clan, so I hope to greet your new leader soon." Alderstar's shoulders shrugged, skimming the domain for a moment into the distance. He inhaled sharply, keeping himself attentive to anyone that could interrupt them. It wouldn't proceed well if anyone saw them. "Well, Dapplecreek," He offered a sweet smile, vision gentle as he goggled into hers, "I believe we've all had enough, for sure. Everyone is recovering from their despairs. Rainstar and I have discussed our plans; we wish to assist each other, including EagleClan in herbal trades, during this severe Greenleaf heat."

Alderstar huffed, Again, talking too much. This isn't good, and she's not my deputy or anything. An EagleClan warrior was not the proper cat to discuss this with. He was thrown off guard, taken aback by Dapplecreek's inquiry. Kits? The leader's ears reddened, sensing the blood rush to his ears as his visage widened slightly. He looked surprised. Nervous laughter escaped Alderstar's mandibles, "No, I haven't had kits yet, but I'd love to in the future," He admitted, taking a breath before finishing his answer. "I feel that watching your kin grow is the most beautiful and sacred experience." He inquired, crown tilting slightly as he observed the other. He smiled warmly at the retrospection, believing he'd make a great parent. He had an absolute soft spot for kits and youngsters in general. He loved teaching them and telling stories. "You're all flushed. Are you okay, Dapplecreek?" He was genuinely curious, "I must say, I don't appreciate the company normally, but truly, I enjoy yours."

GEMINI

Medicine Cat Apprentices

dm me on discord for plots :D

serpent Avatar

serpent

Post by serpent on Jun 3, 2022 10:24:39 GMT -6

dapplecreek, the gentle

Alderstar said her name again, but she couldn't lift her green gaze. Why did she feel so awkward in his presence?

She felt her muscles relax as the leader changed the subject. The mention of a gathering made the molly's eyes light up. The Great War was something her mother and father, and the rest of Eagleclan, angerly scoffed about. Eagleclan had lost the most territory, and the embarrassment of the war still weighed heavily on the clan. But Dapplecreek and her siblings weren't even born yet, so the distaste for the other clans didn't quite taint her feelings for the other clans as it had the older generations.

"I would love to attend a gathering," she breathed, eyes glistening. "The elders spoke of the gatherings, before the wars and sickness, where clans could act as friends rather than foes. And under Stellerclan's full moon, I feel like that peace can be established again," Dapplecreek meowed, looking to Alderstar. "You are a clan leader after all, maybe you could make that happen!" She chirped, mind whirling with ideas. Perhaps Ptarmiganstar could join in their leader meetings? She wondered how she'd ask Ptarmiganstar to be selected to attend the next gathering...and how she'd have to avoid telling her that she had already met with the Coyoteclan leader.

Dapplecreek wanted to all but bury her face in the soil after her outburst of a question. But, to her surprise, Alderstar's nervous laughter settled her nerves. When the tom admitted to not having a family, something swirled in Dapplecreek's stomach. Was it....relief? Pity? "I'm sure you have the she-cats of Coyoteclan at your beck and call," Dapplecreek giggled, noting the leader's good looks. "Once you've settled into your leadership, kits could surely follow." Something of a bitter taste filled her mouth. She could only dream of falling in love again....but the thoughts of burying another litter of kits terrified her.

Dapplecreek snickered, "Oh, I'm fine Alderstar. You'd think I don't get out of my den much." She let out a long breath. "I...I enjoy yours as well."

TAGS //
Last Edit: Jun 3, 2022 11:17:44 GMT -6 by serpent

The Counsel

Don't let anyone determine your fate, but yourself ^^

gemini Avatar

gemini

Post by gemini on Jun 10, 2022 17:39:58 GMT -6

Alderstar
Take the stones people throw at you in life and use them to build a monument.
TAG ➤
WORDS ➤ 457
NOTES ➤ --;-
Alderstar didn't primarily hang around others intentionally, but he scrutinized individuals periodically to understand what to look out for. The bachelor blundered to maintain companionships because he felt he couldn't trust another feline. This interaction was unordinary, unlike any conversation he's had. Alderstar was relieved that he didn't feel uncomfortable, permitting his guard to descend. Alderstar wished the war never happened, but it's not like he could do anything about it. However, he could attempt to modify for the future to discourage altercations. Alderstar intended to voice his opinion on the war at the next gathering, offering herb exchanges and such for the harsh Greenleaf. He would communicate that the Clans should concentrate on recovering and healing from the war, preserving the tranquility for now. They needed each other's assistance. The gargantuan leader listened to Dapplecreek's words, visionaries shimmering with curiosity as he indulged in the topic.

"I'm sure a gathering will be held soon," Alderstar dipped his crania, reassuring the damsel with a soft smile. "I have spoken to Rainstar, and hopefully, your leader Ptarmiganstar would prefer peace as well. We will keep the peace for as long as possible." Alderstar paused for a moment, inhaling sharply, "Some might believe otherwise, but war isn't necessary anymore; it's a whole new reign. Ptarmiganstar is two moons into her leadership. I'm glad you've got a new leader, whose presumably much better than Rapidstar." He chuckled, vocalizations teasing. He had a feeling that war wouldn't prevail, as there was no need to unite the clans. It simply wouldn't work. Alderstar began to ponder about the next gathering, wondering who he'd choose to take to the gathering. He didn't particularly have anyone in his mind, deciding that he'd select them randomly or discuss them with his deputy, Anemoneglow. He had chosen a mademoiselle that contrasted with his personality, believing something good might come out of it. She was someone Alderstar hoped he could trust.

"Actually, I'm not so sure all the she-cats are at my beck and call; maybe it's solely you." Alderstar chortled sheepishly, gazing in Dapplecreek's direction as he joked whimsically. In Alderstar's mind, Dapplecreek delivered a passive compliment that he might not identify. "For now, I'm going to try my best to concentrate on strengthening and mending CoyoteClan. It's heartbreaking that most of my clan is still hurting from the war. Numerous lives were lost, too many." Dapplecreek's glaucous visage was very memorable, one's he couldn't seem to tear his scrutiny from. Her light verdant eyes were the promise of Newleaf, the gentleness of nascent blooms. "Glad to hear you're alright," Alderstar commented, tail flicking coiled around his foundations as he settled amongst his haunches, "Would you like a change of scenery?" The leader inquired quite abruptly.

GEMINI

M E D I A

M O O N || S E A S O N

Leaf-Fall

The weather has been hot and dry, the tail-end of greenleaf is still drying out the territories.

Prey has been tentatively coming back because of leaf-fall.

Herbs are seeing new sprouts, but still aren't plentiful.

A L L E G I A N C E S

♀ - 04 || ♂ - 04 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 09||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 05 || ♂ - 01 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 07||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 02 || ♂ - 06 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 08||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 01 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 03||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 00 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 02||

Allegiance Table

A N N O U N C E M E N T S || N E W S

5/7/2022

The site is fully built! I'm just adding in rules, templates, plot and small things like that. Nearly there!

4/16/2022

We have a discord now! Find it above, in the media tab!

4/16/2022

The site has some considerable work put into it now! We're getting there!

--

--

S I S T E R - S I T E S

Falling into the Chasm HOODWINKED - TRADITIONAL WARRIORS RP

C R E D I T S

The story is © to the creator of the site, Zelda; the dividers used at the top of the page are © to LIST dA; Pixel tree © to twistedragon on dA; clan census images © to Zelda; dividers between seasons © to Moonlight-pendent13 on dA; and all characters and writing is © to the respective authors. Banner is © to catsbest.eu.