The Eterna

Logo

clan news

5/18 The clans are settling back into their territories after the war. The war ravaged the clans territories and ranks, leaving all with new leaders and with heavy loss. Now, they are dealing with a new prophecy, without knowing what's going to happen to the island.

event

Greenleaf, 2022

of the month

Players

otm1  otm2

Couple

otm3  otm4

Characters

otm5  otm6

Clan

otm7

Roleplay

otm8

Staff

otm9

Redsnake - warrior - coyoteclan

Founding 50

feel free to reach out for anything! I love plotting but i'm too scared to make the first move aha

arden Avatar

arden

Post by arden on Jun 18, 2022 18:53:40 GMT -6

REDSNAKE

25 moons

Male

Pan/Polysexual ??

CoyoteClan

Apprentice:

APPEARANCE
Redsnake is a fairly tall tom. Weighing 11 pounds, he stands at a height of 10 inches. He's a solid red and ginger cat. and like the rest of is breed, born with two recessive genes for long hair, which gives him a characteristic, luscious coat. He has the basic markings, with the dark stripe running across the to of his head and to his tail, with peppermint green eyes. He has a large scar on his left flank, staring from the top of his shoulder down to his belly.

PERSONALITY
Like most of his breed, he is very sociable and bold, though he only speaks when necessary. If you ask a question, he usually nods or shakes his head to show his stance. He's a very restless tom, needing to be bustling around in some manner, though due to a condition, He has arthritis, and due to his need to move around in the hustle and bustle, he would not be able to live life doing nothing, retired forever. He's hardworking. He doesn't give up, and he's trying his best to be a warrior, though the sore joints tend to make life difficult for him. His breed is active and playful, and he generally jokes around. Redsnake can be serious when needed. He's forgiving. Too forgiving. It's one of his weaknesses. Overly friendly, even to strangers. He can be a bit too much. His inability to just stop is another. This tom worries a lot, and has insecurities gained from his medical condition and past.

STRENGTHS: Sociable, Hardworking, Reliable, Friendly, Open-minded, Playful, Can be serious, forgiving
Weaknesses: Too forgiving, insecure, over worrying, Gullible, forgiving, overly friendly, Soft-spoken, Verbally quiet 

HISTORY
KITHOOD:
Born in a twoleg home to Purebreed Somali kittypets, he was always thought to be destined as a famous show cat. His parents were always being taken away for appointment or competitions, being bred quite a lot as winners of many major shows. He was always a lonely kit, being the only surviving member of the litter, yet he still worked hard to keep clean, to earn the love and respect of his twolegs and parents.

Later on, after a few more litters, a molly was born to his younger sister. His niece. She had a medical condition that slowly turned her blind. She was usually left out of most fun and games, so Redsnake, known as Simba back then, went out of his way to be with her. To lighten up her day. He never participate in shows, as his joints were stiff and sore. Not only that, but he'd complain and make a fuss, having to sit around all day. The tom hated it. 

The owners were concerned, so they took him to the vet. He was diagnosed with a genetic arthritis, causing him to walk with a limp. Medication could help ease the pain, but it was too expensive for the twolegs. And why bother, anyways?

His niece and him were thrown out into the forests due to their disability and inability to serve their home. He still stayed positive through it all.

(dw i'll rewrite this haha)

Clan found them took them in he trained really late became a warrior now we're at the present.

STATS
HEALTH - 13

STR - 6

AGL - 2

INT - 14

LUCK - 9

Template by Boom at THQ and Adoxography
Last Edit: Jun 18, 2022 21:49:07 GMT -6 by arden

M E D I A

M O O N || S E A S O N

Leaf-Fall

The weather has been hot and dry, the tail-end of greenleaf is still drying out the territories.

Prey has been tentatively coming back because of leaf-fall.

Herbs are seeing new sprouts, but still aren't plentiful.

A L L E G I A N C E S

♀ - 04 || ♂ - 04 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 09||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 05 || ♂ - 01 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 07||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 02 || ♂ - 06 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 08||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 01 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 03||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 00 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 02||

Allegiance Table

A N N O U N C E M E N T S || N E W S

5/7/2022

The site is fully built! I'm just adding in rules, templates, plot and small things like that. Nearly there!

4/16/2022

We have a discord now! Find it above, in the media tab!

4/16/2022

The site has some considerable work put into it now! We're getting there!

--

--

S I S T E R - S I T E S

Falling into the Chasm HOODWINKED - TRADITIONAL WARRIORS RP

C R E D I T S

The story is © to the creator of the site, Zelda; the dividers used at the top of the page are © to LIST dA; Pixel tree © to twistedragon on dA; clan census images © to Zelda; dividers between seasons © to Moonlight-pendent13 on dA; and all characters and writing is © to the respective authors. Banner is © to catsbest.eu.