The Eterna

Logo

clan news

5/18 The clans are settling back into their territories after the war. The war ravaged the clans territories and ranks, leaving all with new leaders and with heavy loss. Now, they are dealing with a new prophecy, without knowing what's going to happen to the island.

event

Greenleaf, 2022

of the month

Players

otm1  otm2

Couple

otm3  otm4

Characters

otm5  otm6

Clan

otm7

Roleplay

otm8

Staff

otm9

[ti]trigger warning[/ti]frecklepaw .. he .. apprentice of saberclan

Young Warrior

hidden in the abyss, they came for her. crawling, tortured, broken. she found her home.

Roxanne Avatar

Roxanne

Post by Roxanne on Jun 6, 2022 22:14:34 GMT -6

[googlefont=Playfair Display SC][googlefont=PT Sans]
[attr="class","flowerbg"]FRECKLEPAW
SABERCLAN APPRENTICE
[attr="class","charactertext"]

Basic Information

LATELY I'VE BEEN FEELING SO ASHAMED
BY THESE THOUGHTS I'M HIDING IN MY BRAIN

NAME

Frecklewish.

PAST NAME(S)

Frecklekit,.

10 Moons.

Male At Birth.

PRONOUNS

He/Him/His.

SEXUALITY

Bisexual.

CLAN

SaberClan.

RANK

Apprentice.

FACE CLAIM

Duke.

BIRTH MOON

October.

ZODIAC

Libra.

BIRTH SEASON

Leaf-Fall.

freckle: for his ticked pelt

wish: for his optimistic personality

Appearance

'CAUSE I'VE BEEN HOLDING THEM DOWN BUT THEY TWIST ME VIOLENTLY
I'M HANGING BY A THREAD TONIGHT, BUT THIS TIME I DON'T WANNA BE SAVED

At birth, he had been the runt of his litter - not the youngest, but definitely the smallest. It was a shock to see such a tiny kitten, and his parents had thought he would not last past the first sunrise. He however proved to be stronger then they thought and strove to great lengths in his first moon. However, he fell victim to his grandfather's crimes and in turn earned a nasty scar that runs along the right side of his body, from shoulder to rear. The scar is barely visible under his fur, but definitely there.

He's described as scrawny and weak looking as he grows up. With ears to big for his head, paws to big for his body, a tail to long. He's the picture of weakness and one would laugh when they saw him stumble their way. Pathetic-looking, a word driven into his memory from a foster mother he wished would love him. His eyes were too big, like moons. But his kitten appearance would begin to grow, and he would fill into those eyes - and his body would grow out of it's scrawny phase, turning to a more lengthy, skinny phase. His apprentice moons would start to show a diamond in the ruff.

He grew tall, but not as tall as he would have, had he been nourished properly. He grew long, but not as long as he should have. His tail would match his body, his paws just perfect for his frame. His eyes even settled neatly into his skull. But his ears would remain larger then life. They would instead whisper about him, teasing that he could hear a fly flutter from across camp. They wouldn't talk about his soft to the touch light brown coat. Nor the darker brown ticked tabby markings that lined his body. They'd neglect the every beautiful amber eyes that peered at them with a desperation of a kitten, looking for love.

No. They called him ugly, even if he had a beauty all his own.

Quick description: a skinny light brown tick tabby with dark amber eyes and a long scar running along his right side.

BREED

oriental.

HEIGHT

17 Inches.

WEIGHT

11 Pounds.

LENGTH

11 Inches.

BUILD

Skinny, Long.

EYES

Dark Amber.

FUR

Light Brown, Ticked Tabby.

SCARS

yes, one along his side.

Personality

SO LET ME FALL, LET ME BREAK UNDER EVERYTHING UNSAID
JUST LET ME DIE 'CAUSE I CAN'T TAKE

The idea of Frecklewish is quite an interesting one. The young cat has had multiple ups and downs throughout his lifetime, and has thus proven he is willing to push through and continue living - despite bouts of depression. This determination, is a clear sign and persona that the tom processes. He strives to do what he can, and when given a clear task, he pushes through and completes it. His determination is what builds him, is what motivates him and at times, becomes his greatest downfall. He can be found to become anxious, quite easily, especially when his foster mother Quillfeather, is around. Her closeness can cause the tom to shiver and shake, and even flee the scene. Her cruel words can cause bouts of crying spells and self-doubt.

This is why he displays heavy amounts of being easily discouraged. He tends to latch onto whatever his foster mother says, and take it to heart. But that doesn't mean he doesn't listen to others as well. Friends of the young tom will notice that he will take little criticism and overthink it in his mind. Immediately thinking they will toss him to the side and hate him like Quillfeather does. But while he does tend to have these almost rule his life, one can say that the young cat is indeed very adventurous. He seems to take very easily to patrols, as he makes up little games and daydreams of all the crazy adventures he will get on while out there.

This non-aggressive attitude is probably why many see him as a useless feline. He tends to favor hunting over fighting, and begs his mentor to constantly allow him to hunt instead of spar. It's almost a whimsical attitude, where he is hopeful, wishful and desires nothing more then an everlasting peace. His curiosity for peace is probably a warming sight to many, but those many would also deem it a foolish quality. As life would have it, there can be no peace, without an impending war. With that in mind, it's not hard to believe that he is a genuinely friendly, boisterous feline. His upbeat attitude can be refreshing and engaging, but the tom does tend to overdo it a bit. Or rather, a lot! This causes cats to get upset with him, as he seems to always see the glass half full.

Lastly, and probably least surprising, the tom is very gallant. He would take a killing blow for anyone - no matter how much they had wronged him. He believes everyone deserves a chance and would give it to them, even if it meant his life. Many call it a redeeming quality, but sometimes - it too can cause him harm.

Positive
Neutral
Negative
Adventurous.
Determined.
Anxious.
Friendly.
Non-aggressive.
Boisterous.
Gallant.
Whimsical.
Easily Discouraged.

STRENGTHS

Swimming, Climbing.

WEAKNESS

Fighting, Bird Catching.

Sunsets, Heat Waves, Greenleaf, Tracking, Climbing.

DISLIKES

Leafbare, Fighting, The Art of War, His Ears, His Foster-Mother.

DESIRES

To be liked and loved.

FEARS

Being Worthless.

QUIRKS

Paces when he is thinking, bounces when excited.

Statistics

LIVING WITH WHAT'S IN MY HEAD
IF I SURRENDER, SURRENDER TO THE MONSTERS IN ME

HEALTH

STRENGTH

AGILITY

INTELLIGENCE

LUCK

CHARISMA

50%.

Backstory

IF I SURRENDER, SURRENDER TO THE MONSTERS IN ME
WILL IT SET ME FREE?

PRE-BIRTH & BIRTH
mentions of verbal and physical abuse, murder.

The tale begins before the birth of our hero.

Maggot, our darling hero's father, had been born into a rough and tough group of cats. Their ideology was that females were only meant to be bred and that kittens needed to be trained from birth to survive. 'The weak, die.' His mother had never spoken her name to him - nor did his father ever speak her name. In fact, Maggot only ever referred to his father as My King or My Lord. All his siblings did, and yet he found it odd. His deepest desire was to be loved, and he would snuggle close to his mother - a molly who had already lost four litters - and she would cry quietly at night.

He desired nothing more than for her to be happy.

He would one day bring home a daisy for her, and something in her eyes lit up. She happily placed the little flower in her nest. What he didn't expect was for his father to come in later that night and claw at his mother. Demanding what tom would dare try to woo her. She cried in pain, never saying who gave her the flower, and Maggot was too scared to stand up. He watched the blood scatter the ground, watched as it hit his siblings and him. His mother was left beaten, bloody and broken. But she whispered it was never their fault.

Something in her was willing to fight.

When Maggot was 10 moons old and already training under his father, his mother finally lashed out. Maggot was shocked to see his father so simply rank his claws across Maggot's mother's throat. Killing her, with a grin. He had turned to look at his fellow siblings, panic on his face when he saw like-wise grins on their own faces. He shook himself in fear and then leap, ranking his claws across his father's face and blinding the tom in one eye. He took off into the wilderness, knowing they would find him, they would kill him.

After a few moons Maggot stumbled across a pretty former kitty-pet. She was like heaven to him, her short fur and big ears made her interesting enough for him to follow her around the neighborhood that she called her home. 'My name's Poppy!' She would tell him, and he would sheepishly reply back; 'My name's Maggot.' She would be saddened that some molly would name their son something so horrible, but he said it reminded him of his kind mother - not the monster of a father he had. The two were in love, and that much was clear. They got together, and soon Maggot felt like someone was watching him. Sure enough, his littermate was caught slipping away from their den and he felt worry begin to eat at his insides

Poppy announced she was pregnant a moon later, and already she was swelling in the belly. She was happy, but Maggot feared the worst. Sure enough, when returning from a hunting patrol he could hear his mate laughing at a voice that sent chills down his spine. He had rushed in, his eyes wide with anger, as his father loomed over his mate. His charming smile was haunting with his one blind eye and red-stained teeth. "Poppy, darling, it seems like my wonderful son has finally joined us." Maggot's fur rose, and he stepped between his mate and father - hearing his mate's shocked gasps of how rude that was.

"Get out." He would hiss and his father would laugh, leaning into his son's face to whisper in his ear "She'd look lovely under my claws." Maggot watched as his father waved to Poppy cheerfully, and he stared after the tom long after he left. Poppy lectured him before returning to her nest in a huff. The next day Maggot ordered Poppy to move dens, and they went on the run. She was slow, and he had to urge her every day. Soon she was unable to move. She cried in pain when the labor came and he was worried for her. But soon enough, four darling kittens were born.

Silky, Flea, Tick, and Freckle were born. As much as Poppy had wanted to not name two of her kits after pesty creatures, Maggot had begged, saying that those two names had been his mother's first litter's names. She had lost both kittens to his father. So with the four kittens nestled tightly into their mother's belly, she felt happy. He felt happy and for a moon, they let their guard down.

KITHOOD
Freckle's earliest memory is blurred shapes and loud screeches. He can remember fangs and claws slashing, he can remember pain ranking down his kitten side. He can remember crying and the sound of his mother's hushed words. Something in him told him to keep quiet. He would stop crying, and a weight landed on him. Gasping, and he knew it was his mother. "A pity, she would have made an excellent broodmare." A nasty voice rang as clear as day. It mentioned killing the three kittens and the father. Sure enough, no cries rang out and the young kitten lay under his mothers legs.

That was how (Shiverpaw) found him. They had been a part of a patrol of three cats alongside Amanitaberry and Polleneyes and had discovered Maggot's mangled frame, thrown a cat's tails away from three mangled kitten bodies. It was horrific and they would never mention it to the kit as he grew up, but for that moment, when they walked towards Poppy's body, they heard the smallest of whimpers. (Shiverpaw) lifted the molly's leg and found a bleeding kitten. The patrol would rush the kitten to their medicine cat, and have them heal the little one. Surprisingly enough, a queen had just given birth, but her kittens had passed. She sneered at the rogue kitten, Quillfeather claiming this was why her kittens had died.

They named him Frecklekit, for his ticked fur - but no one knew his real name. As he healed in the medicine cat's den and nursed off an angry Quillfeather, the tom yearned to be loved. However, his 'mother' would call him big-eared, ugly, and unworthy. Needless to say, Frecklekit kept trying. He was cheerful, even when he was crying, he was determined, even when he lost faith. But his 'mother' refused him. At four moons old, she told him to fend for himself, since she wasn't his mother. "You're not my kit, you'll never be my kit, get lost big ears." Frecklekit's heart ached and he wanted to cry. Why did his mother hate him?

As he sat there watching her return to warrior duties, he would hold back the tears, and he would return to his nest. His sluggish movements, and his lack of interest in food made him scrawny and tiny.

APPRENTICESHIP
At 6 moons old, Frecklekit stood alone in the middle of the clearing, his ears pulled back and his heart hurting. Quillfeather had not returned to talk to him since she left him - and even now she had left camp when the leader called them to the meeting. It was clear he was fighting tears and he could hear cats whispering about his ears. When the leader named Amanitaberry his mentor, he bounced over to her and touched noses. She was kind to him, he noted, and he took a liking to her right away. Their training began, and he took to climbing easily, and happily showed off his skill to his mentor.

Even falling into a pool of water, the young tom showed off impressive skills in swimming. However, during their first training session, Amanitaberry yowled a battle cry into a fight and Frecklepaw freaked out. He began to shake violently, his ears pinning against his skull and he dropped to the ground. He was the picture of fear, and when he had finally calmed, they asked him what was wrong. "I thought I was going to die." Whether they felt pain or not, he didn't know. But he knew he was let off for the next three days. As the moons drew on, he trained hard to overcome his fears.

PRESENT DAY
orem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut tempor feugiat elementum. Vivamus tincidunt porttitor dapibus. Curabitur pretium ex eget metus ullamcorper aliquam. Integer condimentum augue ut sem elementum, eget laoreet ipsum cursus. Donec ante enim, fermentum ut est vel, vestibulum hendrerit massa. Ut molestie leo et massa egestas dapibus. Donec dapibus, nisi sit amet ultricies efficitur, leo ante pellentesque justo, quis suscipit erat ipsum a urna. Morbi malesuada quam tellus, sit amet feugiat lorem sodales at. Nulla euismod diam nec nunc volutpat lacinia. Nunc convallis ornare leo sit amet tempus.

FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS

WHAT'S THE POINT OF HOLDING ON LIKE THIS?
WHEN NO ONE SEEMS TO CARE IF I EXIST

FATHER ✝

MAGGOT.

MOTHER ✝

POPPY.

BROTHER(S) ✝

FLEA, TICK.

SISTER(S) ✝

SILKY.

OTHER(S)

QUILLFEATHER, FOSTER.

MATE

None.

INTEREST

None.

MENTOR

Amanitaberry ( ).

APPRENTICE

None.

FORMER APPRENTICE(S)

None.

🖤 Hates.
💔 Misses.
💖 Adores.
🧡 Distrusts.
💘 Crush.
💕 In love.
💗 Platonic/familial love.
💜 Respects.
💛 Afraid of.
🤍 Stranger.
💚 Friends.
💞 Good friends.
💙 Dislikes.

NAME HERE

🖤💛🧡

orem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut tempor feugiat elementum. Vivamus tincidunt porttitor dapibus. Curabitur pretium ex eget metus ullamcorper aliquam. Integer condimentum augue ut sem elementum, eget laoreet ipsum cursus. Donec ante enim, fermentum ut est vel, vestibulum hendrerit massa. Ut molestie leo et massa egestas dapibus. Donec dapibus, nisi sit amet ultricies efficitur, leo ante pellentesque justo, quis suscipit erat ipsum a urna. Morbi malesuada quam tellus, sit amet feugiat lorem sodales at. Nulla euismod diam nec nunc volutpat lacinia. Nunc convallis ornare leo sit amet tempus.

[newclass=.charactertext h1]text-align:center;padding:10px;font:20px Playfair Display SC;font-weight: 1000;color:#f4f4f4;width:auto;margin-right:5px;box-shadow:4px 4px 8px #000000;text-shadow:#000 2px 1px 1px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.charactertext h2]text-align:center;padding:1px;font:12px Playfair Display SC;font-weight: 1000;color:#f4f4f4;width:auto;margin-right:5px;text-shadow:#000 2px 1px 1px;background-image:url(https://i.stack.imgur.com/iPsyl.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.charactertext h3]text-align:center;padding:1px;font:15px Playfair Display SC;font-weight: 1000;width:auto;margin-right:5px;text-shadow:#000 2px 1px 1px;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.charactertext i]font-size: 13px; background: #E38C00; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(to bottom, #4297A0 0%, #F4EAE6 100%); background: -moz-linear-gradient(to bottom, #4297A0 0%, #F4EAE6 100%); background: linear-gradient(to bottom, #4297A0 0%, #F4EAE6 100%); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; text-shadow: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.charactertext b]font-family:Playfair Display SC;font-size: 13px; background: #E38C00; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(to bottom, #4297A0 0%, #F4EAE6 100%); background: -moz-linear-gradient(to bottom, #4297A0 0%, #F4EAE6 100%); background: linear-gradient(to bottom, #4297A0 0%, #F4EAE6 100%); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; text-shadow: none;[/newclass][newclass=.flowerbg]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:10px;[/newclass]
Last Edit: Jun 16, 2022 19:34:03 GMT -6 by Roxanne

M E D I A

M O O N || S E A S O N

Leaf-Fall

The weather has been hot and dry, the tail-end of greenleaf is still drying out the territories.

Prey has been tentatively coming back because of leaf-fall.

Herbs are seeing new sprouts, but still aren't plentiful.

A L L E G I A N C E S

♀ - 04 || ♂ - 04 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 09||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 05 || ♂ - 01 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 07||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 02 || ♂ - 06 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 08||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 01 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 03||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 00 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 02||

Allegiance Table

A N N O U N C E M E N T S || N E W S

5/7/2022

The site is fully built! I'm just adding in rules, templates, plot and small things like that. Nearly there!

4/16/2022

We have a discord now! Find it above, in the media tab!

4/16/2022

The site has some considerable work put into it now! We're getting there!

--

--

S I S T E R - S I T E S

Falling into the Chasm HOODWINKED - TRADITIONAL WARRIORS RP

C R E D I T S

The story is © to the creator of the site, Zelda; the dividers used at the top of the page are © to LIST dA; Pixel tree © to twistedragon on dA; clan census images © to Zelda; dividers between seasons © to Moonlight-pendent13 on dA; and all characters and writing is © to the respective authors. Banner is © to catsbest.eu.