The Eterna

Logo

clan news

5/18 The clans are settling back into their territories after the war. The war ravaged the clans territories and ranks, leaving all with new leaders and with heavy loss. Now, they are dealing with a new prophecy, without knowing what's going to happen to the island.

event

Greenleaf, 2022

of the month

Players

otm1  otm2

Couple

otm3  otm4

Characters

otm5  otm6

Clan

otm7

Roleplay

otm8

Staff

otm9

Whose Terms are These (Gemini w/ Leafcloud)

Leaders

Would you stay with me, in this non-reality?

Celestine Avatar

Celestine

Post by Celestine on Jun 20, 2022 22:43:09 GMT -6

[nospaces]
[attr="class","miragetabletemp1"]
[attr="class","miragetitletemp1"]
MIRAGEWATCHER
[attr="class","miragecontainer1temp1"]
[attr="class","mirageboxtemp1"]
24 MOONS
[break]
AFAB NONBINARY (THEY/THEM)
[break]
QUOIROMANTIC GREYSEXUAL
[break]
WARRIOR
[break]
SABERCLAN
[attr="class","miragecontainer2temp1"][break][break]
[attr="class","miragecontenttemp1"]
“Miragewatcher,” the voice broke through the quiet concentration of the warrior in question; familiar, but far from engaging. They seemed to take a flick of the silvered feline’s ear as a sign to continue, however and did just that. “I know that you are only visiting the border so much to spend time with your…brother, but you need to understand that the clan is getting suspicious that there may be more to it. So, I’ve been-”
[break][break]
The words cut off abruptly, the fellow warrior likely coming to the realization that Miragewatcher was hardly paying them any mind. Although an ear had been swiveled around to listen, amber eyes had not departed from their little project, taking the moment of silence to squeeze the water from a soaked piece of moss into a small divet in the earth.
[break][break]
“Mirage.” His tone was sharper now, insistent.
[break][break]
Releasing a breath that might have been a sigh, Miragewatcher placed the moss aside and finally looked up at their father. The dark tom was standing stiffly, eyes narrowed in displeasure. Miragewatcher merely blinked. Truly, their father ought to know by now that his forbidden kit did not sit around simply to be lectured.
[break][break]
Breathing his own disgruntled sigh, Pantherfang calmed his expression and carried on. This time he cut to the chase. “There are rumors in the clan that you may be disloyal and having an affair under the guise of seeing Hyacinthcrow. I believe it is time you set firmer roots in Saberclan.”
[break][break]
Shifting aside slightly from where he stood over his kit, the tom beckoned to another with his tail. Curiously, Miragewatcher followed the motion, gaze settling on a familiar tom. Not that they knew much about him beyond the surface level of any other clanmate.
[break][break]
“I am sure you know Leafcloud, you have been in the clan long enough. Mottledstream and I believe the two of you would be a good pairing as mates. A respectable warrior like him ought to put these rumors to rest.” Gaze sweeping across the pair as he stepped back, Pantherfang gave an approving nod. “I will leave you two to get better acquainted. Try to be polite, Mirage.”
[break][break]
Ears twitching to their father’s retreating pawsteps, Miragewatcher finally pinned their unreadable gaze on their supposed mate-to-be. They did not say a word.
[break]
NOTES:
[attr="class","trinCredits"]TABLE BY TRINITY @ ADOXOGRAPHY

[newclass=".miragetabletemp1"]width:550px;margin:0px auto;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miragetabletemp1 table td"]padding:0px;vertical-align:top;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miragetitletemp1"]text-align:center;background-color:#44245e;line-height:15px;font-size:15px;padding:25px;letter-spacing:4px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:arial narrow;color:#ffffff;font-size:21px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miragecontainer1temp1"]background-image:url('https://i.ibb.co/hZ2c107/image.png');height:570px;padding:20px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mirageboxtemp1"]padding:8px;background-color:#221e1f;color:#fff;font-family:georgia;font-style:italic;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miragecontainer2temp1"]width:410px;padding:20px;background-color:#142107;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miragecontainer2temp1 img"]width:410px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miragecontenttemp1"]height:300px;overflow:auto;font-family:georgia;font-size:12px;color:#dcdae1;text-align:justify;padding:0px 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".trinCredits"]font-family:arial narrow;font-size:10px;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
Last Edit: Jun 20, 2022 22:48:24 GMT -6 by Celestine

The Counsel

Don't let anyone determine your fate, but yourself ^^

gemini Avatar

gemini

Post by gemini on Jun 23, 2022 10:17:50 GMT -6

[attr="class","whatabout"]
[attr="class","angels"]
476 words
The way I see it
if you want the rainbow
you must learn to
settle with the rain first
[attr="class","wbascr"]
The last thing Leafcloud expected his parents to resort to was essentially assign him a mate. The thought hadn't entirely connected in the bachelor's brain as he continued to convince himself that he must serve his lifetime focusing on warrior obligations and commitments, as a mate would likely become a barricade of distraction. The sire had already been preoccupied brooding about himself, creating a self-conceited aura that no one desires to swathe. However, it appeared his mother, Mottledstream, had more to do with this, as Pantherfang was a friend his mother had known. Leafcloud carried himself lowly and silently, feathery tail wavering behind his rump, dragging across the smooth terrain. The warrior wondered why his mother hadn't joined them since it was a concept the two discussed. Leafcloud wasn't necessarily uncomfortable, merely bewildered and slightly agitated that Pantherfang didn't inform more information as they trekked through the forest.

The two warriors stopped upon a very watchful warrior, who was around Leafcloud's age. A small smile decorated Leafcloud's countenance, whiskers dancing in the zephyr which gently plucked at his fur. He noticed that the opposing feline appeared utterly disinterested in his father's words, listening as the older warrior spoke to his child. Leafcloud hadn't known much about Miragewatcher, and quite frankly, he didn't understand anything concerning anyone within his clan. Leafcloud never intended to take the time to get to know anyone, as he preferred to focus on responsibilities. Despite his disinterest in bonding with other individuals, Leafcloud was amiable and relished conversing with others, except for the notion of strengthing an acquaintance into a friendship. As Pantherfang mentioned his name, Leafcloud's auditories swiveled, what are these adults expecting me to do? Fix this warrior? I can barely handle myself! He didn't appreciate that he hadn't had an option, disagreeing with this arrangement out of nowhere. Is it horrendous for me to focus solely on my job as a warrior of SaberClan? I don't understand.

Leafcloud watched the dark tom's silhouette darken as he meandered off to return to camp assumably. The youthful warrior dubiously shifted his crania toward Miragewatcher, who'd already settled their gaze on him intensely. Jee, the name sure suits you. Leafcloud attempted to offer a diminutive grin, "Well, it's nice to meet you, Miragewatcher," The tom spoke, vocalizations gentle and lovable, "Hmm, isn't the pond beautiful? Nature in general," He paused for a moment, stepping forward to sit amongst the bank of the water source. "It's a pleasure to meet you, by the way. I hope we can make this work. I wasn't aware of this arrangement; I'm sorry it must be this way." Leafcloud's voice was shallow and rigid, apprehensive for their future together. He wasn't sure where this relationship would lead him or if he could even fall in love with someone he was arranged to be with. It seemed unrealistic.

[newclass=.whatabout]height:375px;width:500px;border:#133E21 solid 10px;background:url(https://dnk4skl3hw8rq.cloudfront.net/assets/1a5c78c0a38e25262ec375a0ca7a496482c76051/leaves-5424297_1280.content.jpg);overflow:hidden;transition:1s linear all;[/newclass][newclass=.whatabout:hover .angels]margin-top:-350px;[/newclass][newclass=.angels]transition:1s ease-out all;[/newclass][newclass=.wbascr::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px;[/newclass][newclass=.wbascr::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#fff;[/newclass][googlefont=Neucha][googlefont=Forum]
Last Edit: Jun 23, 2022 10:18:48 GMT -6 by gemini

Leaders

Would you stay with me, in this non-reality?

Celestine Avatar

Celestine

Post by Celestine on Jun 25, 2022 2:33:48 GMT -6

[nospaces]
[attr="class","miragetabletemp1"]
MIRAGEWATCHER
[attr="class","miragecontainer1temp1"]
24 MOONS
[break]
AFAB NONBINARY (THEY/THEM)
[break]
QUOIROMANTIC GREYSEXUAL
[break]
WARRIOR
[break]
SABERCLAN
[attr="class","miragecontainer2temp1"][break][break]
[attr="class","miragecontenttemp1"]
The tom was the first to break the silence between them. Gaze still watchful, Miragewatcher let him, eyes noting the faint grin, ears noting the odd mix of gentle and apprehensive in his tone. It was not until he sat and finished speaking that the silvered warrior finally responded.
[break][break]
"Nice and a pleasure," they hummed thoughtfully. "Would that be both, or are you undecided?" Whiskers twitching, the feline cocked their head briefly, gaze intent on the tom's own, before returning their attention to their previous engagement. They had a good enough visual read, for now, Miragewatcher supposed.
[break][break]
"As clanmates of about nineteen moons, we have already met." There was no judgment to the warrior's tone, no teasing - the words were stated as calmly and uninvolved, mere facts. Leaning down, Miragewatcher delicately picked up the moss, before reaching to dip it into the water.
[break][break]
Silence lapsed as the feline withdrew the moss.
[break][break]
Only once Miragewatcher had squeezed the newly collected water into the divot from before, humming in approval as it filled, and set the moss aside did they look to their companion again. "You are not very observant, are you?"
[break][break]
The question was posed more as a lilted statement, punctuated solely by faint curiosity. Miragewatcher had chosen to disregard entirely the comments of beauty and hope - such things did not interest them much - but at the very least they were not ignoring the tom. That ought to please father in some regard, at least enough for him to leave them alone. Although, then again...politeness would likely indicate responding to that apology, that worry, right?
[break][break]
Ears flickering thoughtfully, the silvered warrior lapsed into thought for a moment, claws tearing absently at the moss. Eventually, Miragewatcher gave a slight hum, deeming what they had come up with suitable as some kind of reassurance. "An apology is not necessary. Father has his way with arrangements, I find it best to simply go along sometimes."
[break]
NOTES:
[attr="class","trinCredits"]TABLE BY TRINITY @ ADOXOGRAPHY

[newclass=".miragetabletemp1"]width:550px;margin:0px auto;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miragetabletemp1 table td"]padding:0px;vertical-align:top;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miragetitletemp1"]text-align:center;background-color:#44245e;line-height:15px;font-size:15px;padding:25px;letter-spacing:4px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:arial narrow;color:#ffffff;font-size:21px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miragecontainer1temp1"]background-image:url('https://i.ibb.co/hZ2c107/image.png');height:569.8px;padding:20px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mirageboxtemp1"]padding:8px;background-color:#221e1f;color:#fff;font-family:georgia;font-style:italic;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miragecontainer2temp1"]width:410px;padding:20px;background-color:#142107;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miragecontainer2temp1 img"]width:410px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miragecontenttemp1"]height:300px;overflow:auto;font-family:georgia;font-size:12px;color:#dcdae1;text-align:justify;padding:0px 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".trinCredits"]font-family:arial narrow;font-size:10px;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

M E D I A

M O O N || S E A S O N

Leaf-Fall

The weather has been hot and dry, the tail-end of greenleaf is still drying out the territories.

Prey has been tentatively coming back because of leaf-fall.

Herbs are seeing new sprouts, but still aren't plentiful.

A L L E G I A N C E S

♀ - 04 || ♂ - 04 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 09||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 05 || ♂ - 01 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 07||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 02 || ♂ - 06 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 08||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 01 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 03||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 00 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 02||

Allegiance Table

A N N O U N C E M E N T S || N E W S

5/7/2022

The site is fully built! I'm just adding in rules, templates, plot and small things like that. Nearly there!

4/16/2022

We have a discord now! Find it above, in the media tab!

4/16/2022

The site has some considerable work put into it now! We're getting there!

--

--

S I S T E R - S I T E S

Falling into the Chasm HOODWINKED - TRADITIONAL WARRIORS RP

C R E D I T S

The story is © to the creator of the site, Zelda; the dividers used at the top of the page are © to LIST dA; Pixel tree © to twistedragon on dA; clan census images © to Zelda; dividers between seasons © to Moonlight-pendent13 on dA; and all characters and writing is © to the respective authors. Banner is © to catsbest.eu.