The Eterna

Logo

clan news

5/18 The clans are settling back into their territories after the war. The war ravaged the clans territories and ranks, leaving all with new leaders and with heavy loss. Now, they are dealing with a new prophecy, without knowing what's going to happen to the island.

event

Greenleaf, 2022

of the month

Players

otm1  otm2

Couple

otm3  otm4

Characters

otm5  otm6

Clan

otm7

Roleplay

otm8

Staff

otm9

WIP - Ares - Loner

Founding 50

feel free to reach out for anything! I love plotting but i'm too scared to make the first move aha

arden Avatar

arden

Post by arden on Jun 23, 2022 17:40:05 GMT -6

ETERNA
ARES

LONER
23 moons
FTM
Big Mix

Description

100 words here will scroll
Personality

On the outside, this tom appears to be narcissistic. You may use the words egoistic and egotistic. He's both. Neither are wrong. Egoistic is an adjective that describes people who put their own interests and needs before those of others, while egotistic is an adjective that describes people who have an exaggerated sense of self-importance.

Ares has this air about him. Dominance
. The way he walks into a situation and claims authority and importance (as best he can). A cat can feel claustrophobic near him because of his big dumb angry head.

Apart from being a self-absorbed, overconfident, aggressive, standoffish jerk, he's insecure, feeling like a nobody. His family never really loved each other. He was never really loved. He's scared of being alone. His paranoia gets worse and worse. He's untrusting of others, never really tries to make friends as of what happened. 

History

-- KIT HOOD --
At the start, everything was great. When the kittens were just playful and Ma and Fa had no problems. 

Life was perfect.

Too perfect.

-- Later --
"BRAMBLEKIT! You should know better than to go sneaking out of camp! Behave yourself! You are shaming our family!"

The little tom whined, ears folded back, eyes averted to the ground. He shook with fear. "Ma," he murmured, his voice full of apology and regret. "I'm sorry. I'll be good. I won't leave again."

She just shook her head and left the empty nursery, eyes narrowed, a look of disgust and anger. Disappointment.

"This better not happen again. I won't tell your father, so for your sake, you better not make a mistake like this again"

-- Apprentice hood --

The yelling. He always hated the yelling and the cruel names. The hurtful words, jabbed at him and his sisters. They always fought, just not around others. Why couldn't he do anything right?

"Bramblepaw, can't you just behave for once? Why do you have to make my life miserable? Why can't you just be normal? Bumblepaw's life if ruined because of you."

He felt as if his mother hated him.
"I-I'm sorry. I'll be better! I promise. Please, ma!"

His cries did nothing to help.

"Don't ever talk to me again. You're a disappointment!"

His father heaved a harsh sigh. "You need to learn to behave. This could of been avoided if you didn't just think of yourself first! Not everything is fun and games."

His dam spoke up once more. "No one wants you around, do you understand? You're a good for nothing piece of- ... you're good for nobody" and she left. She turned her back and left. His father cast him one more glance, filled with a fuming anger, before leaving too.

"Fa, Ma, please! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Please! I'll be good! I won't do it again. Please! Don't leave me!"

And he wailed and wailed, begging for forgiveness out in the red clearing, left on the dirty floor, littered with the blood red leaves. 

"Please, come back" 

-- Earlier --
"Come on, Bumblepaw! Nothing'll happen!" He shouted at his friend, urging him onwards. The nervous, slow-going tom only whined in response.

"They said it's dangerous."

"Don't be such a coward! It's just a little peek"

His friend only grumbled, following on as the loyal friend ought to.

--------------------------------------------------

The stones were silent. No hissing, no slithering, but that was when it all came crashing down before him. 

"HELP. BRAMBLEPAW. HELP ME!!!!" The pain-filled screams of his dear friend, Bumblepaw rang in his mind. Snake. 

He was filled with horror as his friend shook of the nasty creature and the two ran back into the forest. The cream tabby collapsing, panting heavily not long after they reached safety of the woods. "Go ... get ... help."

Dread filled him, and he raced to camp, screaming, shouting until he caught attention of the medics and his mentor, as well as others, rushing back to the apprentice.

He didn't die, that day, but the venom took an affect on him. Made him weak. He could no longer continue as a warrior, and was retired. Indefinitely.

-- Later --

His parents never uttered a word to him again, unless it was to scold, or they were to act sweet and loving as any family around others.

-- THE CEREMONY --

Last Edit: Jun 30, 2022 7:00:27 GMT -6 by arden

M E D I A

M O O N || S E A S O N

Leaf-Fall

The weather has been hot and dry, the tail-end of greenleaf is still drying out the territories.

Prey has been tentatively coming back because of leaf-fall.

Herbs are seeing new sprouts, but still aren't plentiful.

A L L E G I A N C E S

♀ - 04 || ♂ - 04 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 09||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 05 || ♂ - 01 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 07||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 02 || ♂ - 06 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 08||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 01 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 03||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 00 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 02||

Allegiance Table

A N N O U N C E M E N T S || N E W S

5/7/2022

The site is fully built! I'm just adding in rules, templates, plot and small things like that. Nearly there!

4/16/2022

We have a discord now! Find it above, in the media tab!

4/16/2022

The site has some considerable work put into it now! We're getting there!

--

--

S I S T E R - S I T E S

Falling into the Chasm HOODWINKED - TRADITIONAL WARRIORS RP

C R E D I T S

The story is © to the creator of the site, Zelda; the dividers used at the top of the page are © to LIST dA; Pixel tree © to twistedragon on dA; clan census images © to Zelda; dividers between seasons © to Moonlight-pendent13 on dA; and all characters and writing is © to the respective authors. Banner is © to catsbest.eu.