The Eterna

Logo

clan news

5/18 The clans are settling back into their territories after the war. The war ravaged the clans territories and ranks, leaving all with new leaders and with heavy loss. Now, they are dealing with a new prophecy, without knowing what's going to happen to the island.

event

Greenleaf, 2022

of the month

Players

otm1  otm2

Couple

otm3  otm4

Characters

otm5  otm6

Clan

otm7

Roleplay

otm8

Staff

otm9

No Distractions [PRIVATE]

Founding 50

feel free to reach out for anything! I love plotting but i'm too scared to make the first move aha

arden Avatar

arden

Post by arden on Jun 24, 2022 23:42:02 GMT -6

Today was of slightly warmer weather than most, with threads of sun. Colder weather seemed to worsen his medical condition, and the mentor was grateful.

He had awoken his apprentice quite early in the morning to get started. “Cariboupaw, you’ve learnt your basic crouch and a front paw blow. I’ll teach you two new attack techniques and we’ll work a little on defence. We’ll work first on the belly rake, which can be used as attack or defence.”

The mentor stopped, letting the apprentice gather his thoughts before continuing. “I’ll pin you down, and with your claws sheathed, use your hind legs and pretend to drag your claws down my belly. This is a move that will put you back in control. With enough power later on, you should be able to throw a cat off of you as well as attacking them in the process.”

Redsnake once again fell silent, before moving closer to the tom in the dimly lit hollow. “Are you ready? Explain to me what I just told you, Caribou.”

As he waited, the tom thought of what else he would explain. A simple defensive move should do for the rest if training. Duck and twist. Once they had gone through these two moves, the two would spar to see if Caribou really was paying attention. “Do well today, and we’ll end with a small hunt. Behave, or I’ll get you to run laps, is that understood?”

The warrior was serious with training. It was a necessity for such a thing. Patience was also a useful quality when dealing with a troublesome apprentice. “We’ll go through this nice and slowly at first,” and with that, the rusty red somali sprang onto his apprentice, pinning the young feline to the ground. 

|| notes: Front paw blow: Frontal attack. Bring your front paw down hard on your opponent's head. Claws sheathed. (I apologize for it being a little fast-paced) fancy links

Quixotic of THQ

Quick Reply

M E D I A

M O O N || S E A S O N

Leaf-Fall

The weather has been hot and dry, the tail-end of greenleaf is still drying out the territories.

Prey has been tentatively coming back because of leaf-fall.

Herbs are seeing new sprouts, but still aren't plentiful.

A L L E G I A N C E S

♀ - 04 || ♂ - 04 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 09||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 05 || ♂ - 01 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 07||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 02 || ♂ - 06 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 08||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 01 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 03||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 00 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 02||

Allegiance Table

A N N O U N C E M E N T S || N E W S

5/7/2022

The site is fully built! I'm just adding in rules, templates, plot and small things like that. Nearly there!

4/16/2022

We have a discord now! Find it above, in the media tab!

4/16/2022

The site has some considerable work put into it now! We're getting there!

--

--

S I S T E R - S I T E S

Falling into the Chasm HOODWINKED - TRADITIONAL WARRIORS RP

C R E D I T S

The story is © to the creator of the site, Zelda; the dividers used at the top of the page are © to LIST dA; Pixel tree © to twistedragon on dA; clan census images © to Zelda; dividers between seasons © to Moonlight-pendent13 on dA; and all characters and writing is © to the respective authors. Banner is © to catsbest.eu.