The Eterna

Logo

clan news

5/18 The clans are settling back into their territories after the war. The war ravaged the clans territories and ranks, leaving all with new leaders and with heavy loss. Now, they are dealing with a new prophecy, without knowing what's going to happen to the island.

event

Greenleaf, 2022

of the month

Players

otm1  otm2

Couple

otm3  otm4

Characters

otm5  otm6

Clan

otm7

Roleplay

otm8

Staff

otm9

Enlighten Me (closed - Martyin w/ Saph)

The Counsel

Don't let anyone determine your fate, but yourself ^^

gemini Avatar

gemini

Post by gemini on Jun 28, 2022 17:01:04 GMT -6

[googlefont= Barriecito]

Even on the warmest days of late Greenleaf or early Leaf-Fall, The Icy Forest was frigid, with brisk zephyrs tugging at the furs of mammals who passed through. Cascade's bi-colored visage scrutinized amidst her as her paws touched the thin ice shrouding the lake. It had been melting gradually with the warm climate, although Leaf-Fall was deemed to soften as the season deepened. Once Leaf-Bare passes, the promise of spring will blossom as flowers do, yet today the breeze is cold, the last serenade of winter's song. Upon the grass, there is snow, much like sprinkled sugar over cake. The wintry ambiance preserved Cascade at the moment, wicking away body heat faster than it is substituted, fortunately, kept warm enough by her long alabaster pelage. Her fur was thinner due to the passing season, as she hadn't remained in the snowy forest for a prolonged time. She dipped her frontal foundation in the freezing liquid, beyond the thin ice on top of the shallow waters, cracks under her paws, and the loamy aroma of the air is gone. The water rippled, noticing a current occurred, conceivably due to the squalls stressing the nearly transparent liquid.

Her breaths heave in puffs, paws delicately dragging across the terrain, treading lightly, and there is a briskness to movements that will melt with the snow. Tomorrow's faces will reflect the sun's warmth in their smiles; today, they show resilience and a will to prevail. She swallowed thickly as she retraced her steps, hoping to find the prey she'd caught about an hour earlier. She was absentmindedly meandering, though cautious with every direction she took. Where to? Where to? She'd only been through the frosty forest twice, as this was her third time. She primarily avoided the location for its numbing temperatures, which nipped at her skin. Cascade's whiskers twitched a faint scent of another feline lingering in the aura, a huff escaping her nostrils. Possible trouble. She pivoted swiftly on her toes, physique turning to her backside, listening as a recently fallen stick she'd passed was stepped upon. The crackling sound merely reverberated in the silence and space of the partly bare forest. "Hello? Who's there?" She voiced, her vocals quiet and weary, auditories flattening amongst her cranial with a front paw raised and coiled. "I don't tolerate aggression; I suggest we avoid such."

Tag: w/ Saph

Notes: Sorry for the
wait!

Wordcount: 390

"Speaking"

thoughts
[attr="class","iconbl"]
[attr="class","iconimage"]

[attr="class","iconh"]
YOUR MENTORS

IN LIFE

ARE IMPORTANT,

SO CHOOSE THEM

WISELY.

CASCADE the WANDERLUST

[newclass=.iconbl]padding:15px;height:170px;width:165px;border:1px solid #7FC29B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.iconimage]-moz-transition: all 0.92s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition: all 0.92s ease-in-out;-o-transition: all 0.92s ease-in-out;[/newclass]
[newclass=.iconh]-moz-transition: all 0.92s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition: all 0.92s ease-in-out;-o-transition: all 0.92s ease-in-out;opacity: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.iconh:hover]-moz-transition: all 0.92s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition: all 0.92s ease-in-out;-o-transition: all 0.92s ease-in-out;opacity:1;[/newclass]
Last Edit: Jun 28, 2022 17:02:20 GMT -6 by gemini

M E D I A

M O O N || S E A S O N

Leaf-Fall

The weather has been hot and dry, the tail-end of greenleaf is still drying out the territories.

Prey has been tentatively coming back because of leaf-fall.

Herbs are seeing new sprouts, but still aren't plentiful.

A L L E G I A N C E S

♀ - 04 || ♂ - 04 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 09||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 05 || ♂ - 01 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 07||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 02 || ♂ - 06 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 08||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 01 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 03||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 00 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 02||

Allegiance Table

A N N O U N C E M E N T S || N E W S

5/7/2022

The site is fully built! I'm just adding in rules, templates, plot and small things like that. Nearly there!

4/16/2022

We have a discord now! Find it above, in the media tab!

4/16/2022

The site has some considerable work put into it now! We're getting there!

--

--

S I S T E R - S I T E S

Falling into the Chasm HOODWINKED - TRADITIONAL WARRIORS RP

C R E D I T S

The story is © to the creator of the site, Zelda; the dividers used at the top of the page are © to LIST dA; Pixel tree © to twistedragon on dA; clan census images © to Zelda; dividers between seasons © to Moonlight-pendent13 on dA; and all characters and writing is © to the respective authors. Banner is © to catsbest.eu.