The Eterna

Logo

clan news

5/18 The clans are settling back into their territories after the war. The war ravaged the clans territories and ranks, leaving all with new leaders and with heavy loss. Now, they are dealing with a new prophecy, without knowing what's going to happen to the island.

event

Greenleaf, 2022

of the month

Players

otm1  otm2

Couple

otm3  otm4

Characters

otm5  otm6

Clan

otm7

Roleplay

otm8

Staff

otm9

A Fated Beginning [Tagged]

I have nothing to say.

Deleted Avatar

Deleted
Deleted

Post by Deleted on Jun 26, 2022 19:23:39 GMT -6

polleneyes deputy of saberclan
The deputy had decided hunting would be a good way to start the morning. He sent out the dawn patrol and since he had patrols already sorted for the morning he would take some time to himself to hunt in solitude. Sniffing near the ground, he caught the scent of a mouse. The group of scents alerted him to a nest and that was enough for him to follow it with silent foot falls as he made his way through the forest, being careful of any branches that were in his way.

Bringing his attention to the small gathering, he noticed that there was a small hole, a perfect entrance for a mouse den. Bringing himself to the other side of the hole, behind it where his scent would not be noticed, he started digging, hoping he could chase out any of the older mice that were there. Sure enough after some digging a couple mouse popped out from the hole and with a screech from each of them, scurried off. Polleneyes was quick however, snapping his paws on the first and nipping at the neck to quickly dispatch the mouse.

The other one had made its way away from him but he quickly took off in a run, catching up to the small creature without fail as he snapped his jaws down to grab at the mouse. Snapping its neck with a quick jerk of his jaw, he returned to the entrance of the den. Inside there were smaller trying to burrow away. He decided to leave them. They were old enough to survive on their own but not big enough to be a sufficient meal for anyone that was in the clan besides maybe Maplekit. Even then the young kit would need a better meal than that.

After praying to StellarClan, he buried his two catches nearby, noting where it was so that he could come back to it once he was done with the rest of his hunting. The morning was still early after all, and with the coming of leaf-bare they needed to be prepared for anything that would happen.

template by skeleton

The Counsel

Don't let anyone determine your fate, but yourself ^^

gemini Avatar

gemini

Post by gemini on Jun 27, 2022 16:17:43 GMT -6

][googlefont="Noto Sans"][googlefont="Marck Script"][googlefont="Mali"]

Amanitaberry
Warrior of SaberClan

"Define success on your own terms."

Amanitaberry is woken up relatively early, at the break of dawn, when the soonest sunlight peered into the thick woodland. The dappling luminosity struck her eyelids fluttering, with a yawn departing her mandibular. Two vibrant green oculars opened wide, prepared for the day ahead, and fortunately for her, she was quick to arise in the morning. The lengthy damsel hoisted her physique upright without hesitation, glaucous gaze scrutinizing her surroundings. Her mother would claim that the color green is the strongest color because it ignites the new season after the passing of Leafbare days, and in that, her eyes were born strong, the green hue reminding her mother of sunshine and floral blooms. As she peered her crania out from her nesting area, she observed the early warriors, noting as Polleneyes sent out a dawn patrol, a soft smile plastering amongst her countenance. It's nice to see our Clan finally feel soothed by our leaders. The air isn't nearly as tense, despite those who disagree with the concept that merging the clans wouldn't ever work. A soft sigh escaped her maw at the introspection, wondering why the older felines couldn't come to terms with the new era, one that would most likely thrive.

Amanitaberry was ameliorated, urging herself to believe that their ancestors compromised more acceptable leaders. Perhaps the Clan could heal from the war's trauma, which lasted for numerous moons. She was pleased it was over. The mademoiselle watched as Polleneyes slipped from camp on his lonesome, bewildered as to why he wouldn't join the patrol. Swallowing thickly, Amanitaberry stepped out, advancing as she silently trailed behind her deputy in the viscous foliage, nearly demolishing her scent. She'd smelled of pine and greenery, technically as an herbal musk to hopefully mask her aroma from Polleneyes. She halted when the bachelor located a mouse burrow, plummeting his paws into soft soil as mice scampered and squealed. Wonderful catches. She simpered, hoisting her frame dubiously as she unveiled herself from the dense shrubbery. "Good morning, Polleneyes; I noticed you came out here by yourself," Amanitaberry's delicate, warm voice vocalized, "I apologize if you desire to be on your own, but I assumed I'd offer some assistance." She offered a genuine smile, soft green eyes looming over Polleneyes' silhouette. She hadn't intended to interrupt anything, as she struggled to trust anyone of authority with the Clan's past experiences.

Notes: Here's my gal.
Tag: @ventus w/ Polleneyes
Wordcount: 396
"Speaking"

Made by Gemini
Last Edit: Jun 27, 2022 16:19:28 GMT -6 by gemini

I have nothing to say.

Deleted Avatar

Deleted
Deleted

Post by Deleted on Jun 27, 2022 18:55:40 GMT -6

Polleneyes had not noticed the feline that was trailing behind him, stuck in his own little world as he hunted. When he heard the voice that spoke his name, his russet head turned to look Amanitaberry in the eye as he gave her a smile. She had apparently been watching him - not that he minded of course. It wasn't like the tom was up to no good. He was simply enjoying leaf-fall while it was here. "Oh good morning Amanitaberry! I don't mind company I just didn't want to wake anyone back in camp," He gave her a soft smile. A wholehearted expression that had the tom closing his eyes as he then looked towards the two mice he had caught.

"The mice around here are gone but maybe we can find something elsewhere!" He told her, turning his tail and sniffing the ground. "Oh! My apologies I just kind of skipped over everything. How are you doing? Enjoying leaf-fall?" He asked her as yellow irises looked towards her, waiting for her answer. Honestly, there was not a bone in this tom's body that could hold a malicious intent. Even if he did hold any intention to harm, it was not towards his clanmates at all.

template by skeleton

The Counsel

Don't let anyone determine your fate, but yourself ^^

gemini Avatar

gemini

Post by gemini on Jun 28, 2022 19:05:08 GMT -6

[googlefont="Noto Sans"][googlefont="Marck Script"][googlefont="Mali"]

Amanitaberry
Warrior of SaberClan

"Define success on your own terms."

Amanitaberry couldn't envision Polleneyes existing as peril, predominantly with his infectious warmth, a smile immediately crossing her countenance when the other individual greeted her. Even before his promotion to the deputy, Amanitaberry recalled the tom being selfless and amiable, with a naive sense. "It's thoughtful if you look at it that way," Amanitaberry let out a soft array of laughter, her glaucous visage scrutinizing the bachelor's delicate features, admiring him for her generosity toward others. How could she even stop to think that her fellow clanmate could intend harm? It seemed merely impossible when looking into the eyes of Polleneyes. "In that case, I hope you don't mind my company, Polleneyes." She tested the deputy's name, as she hadn't spoken to him much before now. The warrior had been so caught up in her past experiences, unable to dwell on adversary thoughts; she had zero distractions to sway her churning mind away from what she had lost. It was something she mourned by night and day, incompetent to conquer her trauma.

"I'm sure there's plenty of prey; prey we must fetch before the cold front of Leaf-Fall palls the land. StellerClan will guide us through, I hope." Her vocals grew quieter as she spoke, as every season was unpredictable with each shift in the weather. It was undoubtedly inconsistent and wavered her mind. She couldn't help but giggle at Polleneyes' apologetic commentary with a brisk shake of her cranial. "Oh, please, it's fine, Polleneyes!" A snort escaped Amanitaberry's nostrils, "I'm doing quite well, considering Leaf-Fall is my favorite season. I prefer the temperatures between warm and cold. Too hot or too cold is unpleasant, and you?" She didn't hesitate to return the inquiry, auditories flicking as she awaited a response from the deputy.

Notes: --;-
Tag: @ventus w/ Polleneyes
Wordcount: 293
"Speaking"

Made by Gemini

Last Edit: Jun 28, 2022 19:05:32 GMT -6 by gemini

I have nothing to say.

Deleted Avatar

Deleted
Deleted

Post by Deleted on Jun 28, 2022 22:29:39 GMT -6

Yellow eyes looked towards her as she spoke. He was happy that he run into her. Polleneyes didn't typically like going out alone, it was just something that he wanted to get a headstart on. He wasn't going to stay out here long by himself, not when the patrol would come back and eventually a hunting patrol would make its way out of camp. Giving a small nod to her, he took to scenting the air, wondering if he could catch the scent of anything. He didn't quite seem to catch onto anything and looked towards Amanitaberry as she spoke.

"Leaf-fall is very nice indeed. Greenleaf can get too warm at times. But I've been well. Being the new deputy and everything puts a lot of stress on a single cat," He said with a small nervous laugh. "I hope I'm living up to expectations."

template by skeleton

M E D I A

M O O N || S E A S O N

Leaf-Fall

The weather has been hot and dry, the tail-end of greenleaf is still drying out the territories.

Prey has been tentatively coming back because of leaf-fall.

Herbs are seeing new sprouts, but still aren't plentiful.

A L L E G I A N C E S

♀ - 04 || ♂ - 04 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 09||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 05 || ♂ - 01 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 07||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 02 || ♂ - 06 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 08||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 01 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 03||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 00 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 02||

Allegiance Table

A N N O U N C E M E N T S || N E W S

5/7/2022

The site is fully built! I'm just adding in rules, templates, plot and small things like that. Nearly there!

4/16/2022

We have a discord now! Find it above, in the media tab!

4/16/2022

The site has some considerable work put into it now! We're getting there!

--

--

S I S T E R - S I T E S

Falling into the Chasm HOODWINKED - TRADITIONAL WARRIORS RP

C R E D I T S

The story is © to the creator of the site, Zelda; the dividers used at the top of the page are © to LIST dA; Pixel tree © to twistedragon on dA; clan census images © to Zelda; dividers between seasons © to Moonlight-pendent13 on dA; and all characters and writing is © to the respective authors. Banner is © to catsbest.eu.