The Eterna

Logo

clan news

5/18 The clans are settling back into their territories after the war. The war ravaged the clans territories and ranks, leaving all with new leaders and with heavy loss. Now, they are dealing with a new prophecy, without knowing what's going to happen to the island.

event

Greenleaf, 2022

of the month

Players

otm1  otm2

Couple

otm3  otm4

Characters

otm5  otm6

Clan

otm7

Roleplay

otm8

Staff

otm9

Mouse'Spec - Coyoteclan - Prophecy Cat

Founding 50

I am so hungry

Burger Avatar

Burger

Post by Burger on May 15, 2022 3:50:59 GMT -6

BASIC

Name: Mouse’Speck

Sexuality: Bisexual

Breed: Abyssinian/Domestic Medium Hair Cat

Clan Affiliation: Coyoteclan

Rank (If applicable): Warrior

STATS

Health: 12

Strength: 4

Agility:6

Intelligence:15

Luck: 19

PERSONALITY

Personality (Overall): Mouse’Speck is a kind-hearted, calm and quite individual, he quite skittish when coming to know other felines due to how his life was when he was younger and he makes sure he doesn’t make eye contact when talking to someone because of that too, if a conflict starts to happen he make sure he avoids it the best he can. He’s a tom who would say sorry for mostly everything they do, not wanting to displease the cat and being rather obedient to anyone he respects, placing his whole trust into them. He’s quick to judge, based on their facial exp, someone has an aggressive restiving face, he would get nervous if they talked to him and quickly try to get out of the conversation.

Flaws: He’s quick to judge about other cats and generally a wimp when it comes to facing things. He gets nervous and fearful just based on someone's presence. He is also a worrywarts

Strengths: He’s kind-hearted, clam, thoughtful(somewhat ig), careful-minded and a listener

BACKSTORY

Character's Backstory: Mouse'Speck, also once known as Charlie by his littermates, was just a kittypet months before everything started going downhill in just a few days. Being the firstborn out of the 4 kits, his mother; Orchid, was possibly the sweetest cat he would have met in that house. From the time she was alive, she cared for each one of her kits and loved them wholeheartedly, but that time was cut short because in the two months of the kits being born it seemed like his mother was struggling with her health and having kits put a toll on her body. Their two-leg quickly realized how her eating and drinking decreased in the last moment of her days, worrying about Orchid, they brought her to the vet, the first steps the two-leg made inside the house when they came back changed the whole mood, Charlie remembers these few moments crystal clear, his two-legged on the couch, looking deeply upset and crying. After the second visit to the vet with Orchid, the two-leg came home alone, making that day the last time seeing her.

After his mother was gone, his father; Dragon had taken the role of being the respectable cat, though things started to change and quickly, his father was harsh to his brothers and sisters but even harsher to him, it seemed like his siblings had quickly adapted to his ways of being sly and spiteful and Charlie hated this, what had happened to the sweet moments he had with his siblings? He doesn't even know why his father resents him so much. Is it for looking like his mother or is it because of how he felt like Charlie was weaker than his other offspring? He doesn’t know but in just 4 moons his siblings hated him too, attacking or trying to scare him off somewhere else, one attack by Zeus, had caused him to get his lip scar.

His two-leg tried everything to make them stop bothering Charlie and nothing worked, they didn’t really know why the other cats started to attack him in the first place, but the two-leg didn’t want Charlie to be there when he is constantly bullied by his own siblings. It was a tough decision for them, but they knew Charlie would have gotten seriously hurt if they let it go on. So on a fateful day, charlie left his kittypet home and into a shelter where he spends 3 months there, it was definitely better than at his old home but it was kinda sad to see everyone come and go plus every new cat there or old ones they had their own stories on how they got there. It was finally his time to go, but it was unusual to him, from the stories he heard from cats that has been in the shelter multiple times. They usually say how a happy child gets them and they go in a car or maybe they go into a new home but he was on a ship and once he got dropped off it was just an island, made out of trees and stuff you won’t see in the city.

This was something thrilling to him, not being stuck in a house or cell and just exploring an island, he thought the island was deserted, but after a few days, he quickly learned it wasn’t in a painful way. While rushing around in the woods, he’d stumble upon a big brown cat who was twice the size of him, bulky and scarred. It seems like that day was when his luck decided to plummet. Because as the bulky cat noticed him (idk how to describe attacks so it's just going to be the aftermath) after getting attacked by the cat he quickly limped far away from where that monster was, his blood dripping down his legs, he started to feel light-headed and stumbled down were he then later fainted. (I don't know how to describe the aftermath of being attacked too) He then finds himself in CoyoteClans medicine den. (i'm going to edit more of the backstory but I wanna finish this submission before I lose the courage to do it)

APPEARANCE

Description (Similar to book descs): A medium furred tom, with a splotchy and speckled brown across his white pelt, he has two large notable scars and bright ocean eyes.

Size: He’s around the size of a regular size cat and pretty average except for h

Build: He’s skinny and lanky

Scars: Mouse’Speck has a large scar that stretches from her chest to the right side of his face, another is a chipped lip and his right leg which is permanently kinked.

Disabilities: His right hind leg makes him have to hop as putting any type of pressure on that paw will quickly irritate him.

Weaknesses: He can’t run as fast as he used to and it’s clear that he has a limp

Strengths: I don't even know tbh he used to be fast and still is kinda

FAMILIAL RELATIONSHIPS

Parents:

Orchid (KITTYPET-NPC-DECEASED)

Dragon (KITTYPET-NPC-ALIVE)

Siblings:

Zeus(KITTYPET-NPC-ALIVE)

Crimple(KITTYPET-NPC-ALIVE)

Pancake(KITTYPET-NPC-ALIVE)

Other Family: None

Crush(s):None but open!

Mate: Also open!

Previous Mates: None

Kits: None

Mentor: None

Apprentice: None

Former Mentor: Flick’Stem (COYOTECLAN - NPC - ALIVE)

Former Apprentice(s): None

M E D I A

M O O N || S E A S O N

Leaf-Fall

The weather has been hot and dry, the tail-end of greenleaf is still drying out the territories.

Prey has been tentatively coming back because of leaf-fall.

Herbs are seeing new sprouts, but still aren't plentiful.

A L L E G I A N C E S

♀ - 04 || ♂ - 04 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 09||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 05 || ♂ - 01 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 07||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 02 || ♂ - 06 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 08||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 01 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 03||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 00 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 02||

Allegiance Table

A N N O U N C E M E N T S || N E W S

5/7/2022

The site is fully built! I'm just adding in rules, templates, plot and small things like that. Nearly there!

4/16/2022

We have a discord now! Find it above, in the media tab!

4/16/2022

The site has some considerable work put into it now! We're getting there!

--

--

S I S T E R - S I T E S

Falling into the Chasm HOODWINKED - TRADITIONAL WARRIORS RP

C R E D I T S

The story is © to the creator of the site, Zelda; the dividers used at the top of the page are © to LIST dA; Pixel tree © to twistedragon on dA; clan census images © to Zelda; dividers between seasons © to Moonlight-pendent13 on dA; and all characters and writing is © to the respective authors. Banner is © to catsbest.eu.