The Eterna

Logo

clan news

5/18 The clans are settling back into their territories after the war. The war ravaged the clans territories and ranks, leaving all with new leaders and with heavy loss. Now, they are dealing with a new prophecy, without knowing what's going to happen to the island.

event

Greenleaf, 2022

of the month

Players

otm1  otm2

Couple

otm3  otm4

Characters

otm5  otm6

Clan

otm7

Roleplay

otm8

Staff

otm9

你可以通过咨询建立一家令人惊叹的公

Young Warrior

I have nothing to say.

account_disabled Avatar

account_disabled

Post by account_disabled on Dec 31, 2023 22:33:16 GMT -6

公司的朋友那里听到并看到了很多增长。利润率和退出价格估值对风险投资来说没有意义但我认为这根本不是一项糟糕的业务而且其他人显然正在做一些了不起的事情。只要看看最近以亿美元的价格卖给赫斯特就知道了。司但这不是我们走的路。关于商业模式的演变我想说在接下来的几年里我们可能会看到更多的复杂性更多的自动化更多的可扩展性希望有更多的软件来帮助实现这些和外部机构顾问。有时令我惊讶的是与年相比咨询相比电子邮件营销或分析等方面几乎没有取得任何进。

展在这些领域软件已经成为标准并且有大量伟大的公司参与竞争嗯谷歌实际上使分析领域的竞争变得更具挑战性但是和等创意公司仍在做很酷有趣的事情。从很多方面来看小型企业似乎是服务最不足的市 手机号码数据 场但也是最难服务的市场因为它们的时间有限且预算很少。您认为地图和其他垂直行业的兴起是否给他们带来了巨大的机会或者只是他们需要学习更多层次的复杂性或许前者多于后者。我在我所在的地区以及我似乎访问过的任何地方认识并与之互动的小企业主只是勉强了解网络作为收入的主要驱动力。我认为我们可能还需要。

十年或更长时间才能看到当地企业真正的成熟和精明。当然这为那些愿意投入时间和资源来正确行事的人提供了巨大的竞争优势但这意味着在线世界中本地世界的地图不太完整作为消费者或消费者搜索引擎不太理想付费搜索和投资之间的差异何时开始缩小如果有的话我想现在可能正在缩小。付费搜索的投资如此之大我认为称其为成熟市场是公平的至少在全球网络搜索中不过回复你之前的问题可能不是本地的。根据的数据正在以更高的复合年增长率增长因此增量应该会缩小。与付费搜索的增长来自的年互动营销预测很多时。

M E D I A

M O O N || S E A S O N

Leaf-Fall

The weather has been hot and dry, the tail-end of greenleaf is still drying out the territories.

Prey has been tentatively coming back because of leaf-fall.

Herbs are seeing new sprouts, but still aren't plentiful.

A L L E G I A N C E S

♀ - 04 || ♂ - 04 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 09||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 05 || ♂ - 01 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 07||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 02 || ♂ - 06 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 08||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 01 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 03||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 00 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 02||

Allegiance Table

A N N O U N C E M E N T S || N E W S

5/7/2022

The site is fully built! I'm just adding in rules, templates, plot and small things like that. Nearly there!

4/16/2022

We have a discord now! Find it above, in the media tab!

4/16/2022

The site has some considerable work put into it now! We're getting there!

--

--

S I S T E R - S I T E S

Falling into the Chasm HOODWINKED - TRADITIONAL WARRIORS RP

C R E D I T S

The story is © to the creator of the site, Zelda; the dividers used at the top of the page are © to LIST dA; Pixel tree © to twistedragon on dA; clan census images © to Zelda; dividers between seasons © to Moonlight-pendent13 on dA; and all characters and writing is © to the respective authors. Banner is © to catsbest.eu.