The Eterna

Logo

clan news

5/18 The clans are settling back into their territories after the war. The war ravaged the clans territories and ranks, leaving all with new leaders and with heavy loss. Now, they are dealing with a new prophecy, without knowing what's going to happen to the island.

event

Greenleaf, 2022

of the month

Players

otm1  otm2

Couple

otm3  otm4

Characters

otm5  otm6

Clan

otm7

Roleplay

otm8

Staff

otm9

Character Creation Rules

The Ancient One

Dying as I build this site lol

Midna Avatar

Midna

Post by Midna on May 6, 2022 23:50:08 GMT -6

CHARACTER CREATION RULES

1. YOU MUST AT LEAST INCLUDE BASIC INFO; There is a baseline template provided with the basic information we expect for each character. Feel free to include any extras, but each character must have that information present and visible.
  2. TEMPLATES MUST BE CREDITED; If you use a template for creating your character, that template must be credited to the original creator. If you make it, credit yourself.
  3. NO OFFENSIVE INFORMATION; No information that is purposefully offensive may be included in character references. You can make an insane or an angry character without being offensive.
  4. NO MARY SUES; we will not allow "perfect characters". Your character has to have flaws and strengths, and decent effort into building them to be a realistic personality. Mary Sue characters will be refused.
  5. NO MORE THAN 20 CHARACTERS PER ACCOUNT & NO MORE THAN 1 HIGH RANKING CLAN CAT AT A TIME; this is pertaining to live active OCs, or OCs you kept active even after they joined Stellarclan. If your OC has died and you retire them to Stellarclan as an NPC, their slot opens back up.
  6. NO GODLY STRENGTH OR PROPHECIES WITHOUT PERMISSION; Staff is who gets to decide on prophecies and overly powerful cats. You may petition a staff member for a prophecy involving your character, but you cannot just write one in.
  7. NSFW; Nsfw pertaining to gore and fighting is allowed as long as there are sufficient warnings and all parties involved are alright with it. Any other NSFW is not allowed outside personal messages. This also pertains to character histories.
  8. CHARACTER ART MUST BE CREDITED; if you are using uncredited art, it will be removed from the site. Including a link to the photo or piece of art is the easiest way, though involving the username/name of the artist is also acceptable.
  9. KEEP POLITICS AND RELIGION OUT; Outside Stellarclan talk or talk of a new position within IC roleplaying, religion and politics are to be kept off the site and out of the discord. This also pertains to character creation.
  10. SWEARING IS FINE, SLURS ARE NOT; Keep IC slurs to what warriors would say (i.g. Mousebrain, furball, scat pelt and so on), but swearing OOC is okay as long as you aren't purposefully making people uncomfortable. Slurs are never okay. This pertains to character creation as well.

Last Edit: May 7, 2022 2:12:23 GMT -6 by Midna

M E D I A

M O O N || S E A S O N

Leaf-Fall

The weather has been hot and dry, the tail-end of greenleaf is still drying out the territories.

Prey has been tentatively coming back because of leaf-fall.

Herbs are seeing new sprouts, but still aren't plentiful.

A L L E G I A N C E S

♀ - 04 || ♂ - 04 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 09||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 05 || ♂ - 01 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 07||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 02 || ♂ - 06 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 08||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 01 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 03||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 00 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 02||

Allegiance Table

A N N O U N C E M E N T S || N E W S

5/7/2022

The site is fully built! I'm just adding in rules, templates, plot and small things like that. Nearly there!

4/16/2022

We have a discord now! Find it above, in the media tab!

4/16/2022

The site has some considerable work put into it now! We're getting there!

--

--

S I S T E R - S I T E S

Falling into the Chasm HOODWINKED - TRADITIONAL WARRIORS RP

C R E D I T S

The story is © to the creator of the site, Zelda; the dividers used at the top of the page are © to LIST dA; Pixel tree © to twistedragon on dA; clan census images © to Zelda; dividers between seasons © to Moonlight-pendent13 on dA; and all characters and writing is © to the respective authors. Banner is © to catsbest.eu.