The Eterna

Logo

clan news

5/18 The clans are settling back into their territories after the war. The war ravaged the clans territories and ranks, leaving all with new leaders and with heavy loss. Now, they are dealing with a new prophecy, without knowing what's going to happen to the island.

event

Greenleaf, 2022

of the month

Players

otm1  otm2

Couple

otm3  otm4

Characters

otm5  otm6

Clan

otm7

Roleplay

otm8

Staff

otm9

Anemoneglow - Deputy of CoyoteClan

Young Warrior

hidden in the abyss, they came for her. crawling, tortured, broken. she found her home.

Roxanne Avatar

Roxanne

Post by Roxanne on Jun 6, 2022 10:58:00 GMT -6

[googlefont=Playfair Display SC][googlefont=PT Sans]
[attr="class","flowerbg"]ANEMONEGLOW
COYOTECLAN WARRIOR
[attr="class","charactertext"]

Basic Information

I'M ON THE ROOF, YOU'RE IN YOUR AIRPLANE SEAT
I WAS NOSE-BLEEDING, LOOKING FOR LIFE OUT THERE

NAME

Anemoneglow.

PAST NAME(S)

Anemonekit, Anemonepaw.

39 Moons.

Female At Birth.

PRONOUNS

Pronouns.

SEXUALITY

Heterosexual.

CLAN

CoyoteClan.

RANK

Warrior.

FACE CLAIM

Zelda.

BIRTH MOON

May.

ZODIAC

Taurus.

BIRTH SEASON

New-Leaf.

anemone: for her colorful pelt, the orange hues

glow: for her compassionate attitude within her clan

Appearance

READING YOUR HOROSCOPE, YOU WERE JUST DOING COCAINE
IN MY KITCHEN, YOU NEVER LISTEN, I HOPE YOU'RE MISSING ME BY NOW

Anemoneglow is a real beauty for such a hostile environment. One would think that she would be better suited for the luxury life of a kitty-pet based on appearance alone. The molly is slender, and nimble in structure - although one would find it hard to believe with her long flowy fur. The pelt is typically described to look like fresh snow on a leaf-bare day, with a sprinkling of orange and black dotting her skull and back. She pays no attention to comments about her appearance, but she does tend to find it cute when kittens talk about her cute pink nose. She is on average height and weight for her breed, if not on the smaller side. However, do not take her small size for granted - she is incredibly nimble on her paws.

Quick description: a longhaired calico molly, amber eyes.

BREED

forest cat mix.

HEIGHT

14 Inches.

WEIGHT

15 Pounds.

LENGTH

15 Inches.

BUILD

Slender, Agile.

EYES

Amber, Green.

FUR

Long, Calico, White.

SCARS

yes, three.

Personality

IF I WAS A BLUEBIRD, I WOULD FLY TO YOU
YOU'D BE THE SPOON, DIP YOU IN HONEY SO I COULD BE STICKING TO YOU

Anemoneglow is thought to be a well-rounded warrior, showing a rather genuine demeanor. She is acknowledged by many as a rather elegant molly. It has come to no surprise that this molly finds her words and mannerisms coming naturally. Spoken in elaborate tones, with visually no difference to her face except a small frown here, or a polite smile there. There is an almost humbling aura around the molly as well. While she acknowledges her achievements with humbled pride, she does not brag or place them in the face of another. She will likely find happiness in keeping past achievements, in the past.

There is little doubt when it comes to the sheer compassion the molly demonstrates. Her suffix was in fact structured to demonstrate this aspect of her personality, taking great strides to highlight her softer side, while masking her much-needed harsher reality. The molly has demonstrated many a time the need for discreet actions. She much rather have a feline punished or spoken to in private, versus a humiliating interrogation before their peers and clan mates. This attention to detail is something that speaks to her. She is meticulous, paying close attention to those around her and to her own actions. She tends to favor the idea that things need to be done correctly the first time. While this is the case for the majority of her duties, she tends to be more forgiving when it comes to the youth of the clan who are learning.

There is one thing that can be said about Anemoneglow, and that is that her obedient nature is almost unwavering. She listens to the world of her clan leader and follows through on it. While she may argue her point, she will ultimately follow her leader's way. This may come as a shock, but to some, it is definitely not. Quarrelsome falls into a category all its own for Anemoneglow. She will argue a point that she believes in truly - even if she must follow the opposite. This unyeilding aspect of her personality can come across in many aspects of her personality. Whether this is to protect another from harm or to stand her ground on something that she deems right for the good of the clan. This ultimately means that she can come across as stubborn.

Positive
Neutral
Negative
COMPASSIONATE.
DISCREET.
QUARRELSOME.
ELEGANT.
METICULOUS.
STUBBORN.
HUMBLE.
OBEDIENT.
UNYEILDING.

STRENGTHS

Climbing, Night Hunting.

WEAKNESS

Hot Weather, Swimming.

Leaf-Fall, Rainfall, Hunting, Kittens, Sunsets.

DISLIKES

Uncertainty, Water, Fighting, Being Singled out, Heat Waves.

DESIRES

To Become a Mother.

FEARS

Drowning, Dying Alone.

QUIRKS

Chews her bottom lip when nervous or thinking.

Statistics

DAYLIGHT, YOU GOT ME CURSING THE DAYLIGHT
DAYLIGHT, YOU GOT ME CURSING THE DAYLIGHT

HEALTH

STRENGTH

AGILITY

INTELLIGENCE

LUCK

CHARISMA

75%.

Backstory

DAYLIGHT, YOU GOT ME CALLING AT ALL TIMES
AIN'T GONNA SLEEP 'TIL DAYLIGHT

BIRTH
Tumblefoot and Brackenweed were already senior warriors by the time they considered having kittens. These two felines had been nearing their 60th moon by the time they saw three tiny kittens into the world. The eldest was a pretty tortoiseshell molly they named Coralkit, the next a young strapping silver ticked tabby they named Urchinkit. The last kitten born that day was a small calico molly. They named this kitten Anemonekit.

KITHOOD
These three kittens were dotted on by their father who stayed within the nursery more so than their mother Tumblefoot. It was no hidden secret that while Tumblefoot loved and adored her kittens and her mate, she loved the thrill of the forest more. None of her kittens saw any harm in that. However, it would be one evening on their fourth moon that Tumblefoot's leave of absence would prove catastrophic.

Young Urchinkit had always been the more adventurous of the trio and he had convinced Anemonekit and her sister to join them in sneaking out of the nursery. No surprise that this little adventure would turn into something horrible. Anemonekit could only recall crying out her brother's name as the owl swooped down and snatched him away. Both mollies's learned that day the importance of following rules - like the memories of their brother's cries burned into their memories. Their mother's pained expression was almost as bad.

APPRENTICESHIP
As time would have it, Anemonekit became Anemonepaw. She knew right away she strived to become a warrior in a timely manner and was driven by her desire to be one for her brother as well. She was assigned to a cranky old tom, Squirreltail, who was nearly as old as her parents. The tom had even gone as far as to disregard the formal touring of the territory the first couple of days in exchange for having her repeat the warrior's code to him. While she memorized each line with agonizing detail, she neglected to see the smirk on the old tom's face. She was determined to show him she could do it. By her fifth day, she was able to tell him every rule, and he agreed she was ready.

Touring the territory was thrilling. With the knowledge of the warrior's code in her mind, she was armed only with words of a spoken law. She enjoyed learning about the smells. Her mentor, while grouchy, was more of a knowledge seeker she would find out. He would go over the details of the other clans, explaining their scents, and their most known prey, and demonstrate alongside the border, a move they would use in battle. She found it fascinating. Their moons together were good, and she openly welcomed each new apprentice into the den with a polite smile. It was no surprise to see her on patrol humming a song [solider, poet, king] during training sessions. Some would ask her to sing it, but alias she would shily smile and shake her head.

WARRIORHOOD
It was no surprise that she would become a warrior not long after her 12th moon of life. Squirreltail had spoken to her gently, for the first time in their whole time together, and explained that it was time. She had been saddened by the news, but as she stood there - now Anemoneglow - she felt a rush of relief. Squirreltail and given her, her time to shine before loudly proclaiming he needed to retire. "She was a handful, that one." He would tease, and she would feel the tears sprinkle in her eyes as she touched noses with the tom who had guided her paws. While one entered the ranks of warriorhood, another left.

Not long into her warriorhood, she could hear the muffled cries of others. Kestrelrain and Duskmane were brought into camp dead. She had mourned the loss of two great warriors, alongside her clanmates. She felt her chest ache for the three apprentices whose parents had been stripped from them. She had wanted to approach them, but she kept her distance, hoping that Alderpaw, Driftpaw, and Blazingpaw would be brave and strong enough to overcome this pain. It was no surprise when shortly after both her parents retired to the elder's den, joining her mentor as his den mates. She had been unnerved, worried their time was coming to an end.

That leaf-bare, she watched her mother and mentor catch greencough and slowly fade from the world. She felt pain in her chest at their faded memory but was forced to sharpen up. A small white molly was given to her, Cranepaw. This pretty little molly was kind with Anemoneglow, almost too gentle for the world. But Anemoneglow proceeded to teach her apprentice as her mentor had taught her. For the first two days, Cranepaw practiced and on the third day, they entered the territory to explore. Anemoneglow would regret leaving that day. It was the day her father's heart gave out and he too joined the stars.

She trained Cranepaw with as much of a gentle paw as she could, but she sharpened the molly's mind, and the two got along swimmingly. They would fight together and she would be named a warrior just before the fight between the clans. As she would join the fight, the sight of so many deaths around them caused her heart to ache. She clung to the thought that she still had her sister, Coralsplash, and her apprentice Cranewing to come home too. She was there when she spotted Alderstone and the former deputy leap to assist their leader in being rescued and had watched in horror at the death that ensued. When the war was done, she was among the many to name Alderstone leader of Coyoteclan. To her surprise, he named her deputy - and for once - she questioned another's choice.

PRESENT DAY
Soon after her appointment, she had some issues with a few clanmates and decided the stress was a bit too much, deciding to stand down from her position of deputy. She's still very helpful to those who are looking for the position, and does her best to assist her clan in any way she can, even just as a warrior these days.

FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS

OUT OF NEW YORK, I'M ON THE COME DOWN SPEED
WE'RE ON BICYCLES, SAYING THERE'S LIFE OUT THERE

FATHER ✝

Brackenweed.

MOTHER ✝

Tumblefoot.

BROTHER(S) ✝

Urchinkit.

SISTER(S)

Coralsplash.

OTHER(S)

None.

MATE

None.

INTEREST

None.

MENTOR ✝

Squirreltail.

APPRENTICE

None.

FORMER APPRENTICE(S)

Cranewing.

🖤 Hates.
💔 Misses.
💖 Adores.
🧡 Distrusts.
💘 Crush.
💕 In love.
💗 Platonic/familial love.
💜 Respects.
💛 Afraid of.
🤍 Stranger.
💚 Friends.
💞 Good friends.
💙 Dislikes.

CORALSPLASH

💗💚💜

Anemoneglow loves her sister dearly, even if her air-ness tends to get on her nerves. For the most part, while the two are daring and enjoy each other's company, they would much rather forge their own paths, then intervene with the other's.

NAME HERE

🖤💛🧡

orem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut tempor feugiat elementum. Vivamus tincidunt porttitor dapibus. Curabitur pretium ex eget metus ullamcorper aliquam. Integer condimentum augue ut sem elementum, eget laoreet ipsum cursus. Donec ante enim, fermentum ut est vel, vestibulum hendrerit massa. Ut molestie leo et massa egestas dapibus. Donec dapibus, nisi sit amet ultricies efficitur, leo ante pellentesque justo, quis suscipit erat ipsum a urna. Morbi malesuada quam tellus, sit amet feugiat lorem sodales at. Nulla euismod diam nec nunc volutpat lacinia. Nunc convallis ornare leo sit amet tempus.

[newclass=.charactertext h1]text-align:center;padding:10px;font:20px Playfair Display SC;font-weight: 1000;color:#f4f4f4;width:auto;margin-right:5px;box-shadow:4px 4px 8px #000000;text-shadow:#000 2px 1px 1px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.charactertext h2]text-align:center;padding:1px;font:12px Playfair Display SC;font-weight: 1000;color:#f4f4f4;width:auto;margin-right:5px;text-shadow:#000 2px 1px 1px;background-image:url(https://i.stack.imgur.com/iPsyl.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.charactertext h3]text-align:center;padding:1px;font:15px Playfair Display SC;font-weight: 1000;width:auto;margin-right:5px;text-shadow:#000 2px 1px 1px;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.charactertext i]font-size: 13px; background: #E38C00; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(to bottom, #E57F84 0%, #F4EAE6 100%); background: -moz-linear-gradient(to bottom, #E57F84 0%, #F4EAE6 100%); background: linear-gradient(to bottom, #E57F84 0%, #F4EAE6 100%); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; text-shadow: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.charactertext b]font-family:Playfair Display SC;font-size: 13px; background: #E38C00; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(to bottom, #E57F84 0%, #F4EAE6 100%); background: -moz-linear-gradient(to bottom, #E57F84 0%, #F4EAE6 100%); background: linear-gradient(to bottom, #E57F84 0%, #F4EAE6 100%); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; text-shadow: none;[/newclass][newclass=.flowerbg]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:10px;[/newclass]
Last Edit: Jun 22, 2022 21:51:11 GMT -6 by Midna

M E D I A

M O O N || S E A S O N

Leaf-Fall

The weather has been hot and dry, the tail-end of greenleaf is still drying out the territories.

Prey has been tentatively coming back because of leaf-fall.

Herbs are seeing new sprouts, but still aren't plentiful.

A L L E G I A N C E S

♀ - 04 || ♂ - 04 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 09||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 05 || ♂ - 01 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 07||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 02 || ♂ - 06 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 08||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 01 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 03||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 00 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 02||

Allegiance Table

A N N O U N C E M E N T S || N E W S

5/7/2022

The site is fully built! I'm just adding in rules, templates, plot and small things like that. Nearly there!

4/16/2022

We have a discord now! Find it above, in the media tab!

4/16/2022

The site has some considerable work put into it now! We're getting there!

--

--

S I S T E R - S I T E S

Falling into the Chasm HOODWINKED - TRADITIONAL WARRIORS RP

C R E D I T S

The story is © to the creator of the site, Zelda; the dividers used at the top of the page are © to LIST dA; Pixel tree © to twistedragon on dA; clan census images © to Zelda; dividers between seasons © to Moonlight-pendent13 on dA; and all characters and writing is © to the respective authors. Banner is © to catsbest.eu.