The Eterna

Logo

clan news

5/18 The clans are settling back into their territories after the war. The war ravaged the clans territories and ranks, leaving all with new leaders and with heavy loss. Now, they are dealing with a new prophecy, without knowing what's going to happen to the island.

event

Greenleaf, 2022

of the month

Players

otm1  otm2

Couple

otm3  otm4

Characters

otm5  otm6

Clan

otm7

Roleplay

otm8

Staff

otm9

you don't seem that scary (open - cactusbuds w/ skunk)

Founding 50

I am kind of silly :]

cactusbuds Avatar

cactusbuds

Post by cactusbuds on Jun 8, 2022 18:05:20 GMT -6

The illumination of the rising sun was felt upon his pelt, leaves dripping from the melted snow on trees that scattered around. The shade provided would force a cat to shiver, even if Greenleaf occurred. Smells surrounded Skunk as his paws moved along the forest floor. Sage root teased his nose, as did a few parsley patches that began to grow from Newleaf passing and the wet dampness of water provided by Leaf-bare.

The past snow-crested grounds would be missed, but a wave of relief flashed through the tom as he imagined himself in the Leaf-fall weather. Sniffing out more scents, Skunk noticed a spot of sun, not disturbed by animals or damp snow. His paws beckoned him to the rock beside a small clearing before he laid upon the warmth his pelt had missed. The sprinkling of leaves began to get plentiful once more, and Skunk noticed a few pines that collected moss and mushrooms along the bark.

Craning his ears to the side just enough to hear, he caught the gentle sound of a stream flowing not too far from him. Moving his tail as he shifted around on the rock, Skunk looked up briefly to notice the sun beginning to set. The comfort you felt within the rock was welcoming. He felt astray from the coldness of the past Leaf-bare, and the warmth of the spring sun seemed to bring a smile to his face. Skunk began to purr and rub his tail against his face, enjoying the moment. His throat tightened at a sudden whisper in his ear.

It was happening again. No, it wasn't real, he knew, and yet it felt like he'd drop dead. He then curled up in the rock, and let out a long, deep sigh. That is all Skunk could do. Just breathe. He needed to focus on something else, and what better thing to focus on than the sounds of nature? He listened carefully, yet, you could not hear a thing. Only the whisper. It was always the same, he'd hear certain whispers from voices he'd not recognize. It was maddening, and god did he hate it. Sometimes it was a small kit, sometimes it was a scream, and lately. . .

It was a male cat, he knew it. It was hard to remember. He didn't want to either, his head didn't want to listen to these unimportant words. And so he did just that. Skunk shut his eyes, squeezing them tight as he tried to come back to reality. The self-awareness that he carried was maddening. A loud gasp escaped him as he allowed himself to breathe finally, looking around at his surroundings. It was the same rock and the same area. Nothing changed except for the calls of birds in the distance.

HE/HIM
LONER
15 MOONS
" I HAVE LOST ALL
MY PRIDE "

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0
Last Edit: Jun 11, 2022 14:55:34 GMT -6 by cactusbuds

Leaders

Would you stay with me, in this non-reality?

Celestine Avatar

Celestine

Post by Celestine on Jun 9, 2022 5:09:04 GMT -6

[nospaces]
[attr="class","aquilatabletemp1"]
[attr="class","aquilatitletemp1"]
AQUILA
[attr="class","aquilacontainer1temp1"]
[attr="class","aquilaboxtemp1"]
8 MOONS
[break]
MALE (HE/HIM)
[break]
SEXUALITY UNDECIDED
[break]
LONER
[break]
PROPHECY
[attr="class","aquilacontainer2temp1"][break][break]
[attr="class","aquilacontenttemp1"]
Aquila was completely and utterly lost.
[break][break]
In hindsight, the young tom should have noticed that two Sunrises ago, when he still had some semblance of a chance to find his way home. But hindsight seemed to have a love for pointing out Aquila's mistakes; of which there were many. One such mistake was coming here, to begin with. Who in their right mind would come venturing into the frigid mountains? Greenleaf and thick fur be damned, it was cold.
[break][break]
But that was just who Aquila was. Bad Decisions Extraordinaire. Where was Arturo, reeling him in when he needed it? Apparently, not here, trekking like a harebrained fool among evergreens and scarcely thawing snow. Go figure.
[break][break]
Breezing a sigh that misted around his muzzle, Aquila strained his ears yet again in the hopes to catch scurrying paws. His jaws parted slightly, breathing in the chilled air in hopes of singling out prey scent. He may have been getting by, but prey was scarce here, and hunger was a companion he would rather not have around.
[break][break]
He just needed to...'Focus,' his mind insisted. To little avail.
[break][break]
With nothing but the sound of a stream, and birdsong too high to be reached, Aquila's patience wore thin again. Hunger did not get on well with concentration. Huffing in frustration, Aquila relented to his curiosity instead, mitted paws carrying his small frame over the slush. A scent had caught his nose, and as always, he was quick to follow.
[break][break]
Although it was not prey the young tom found on the other side of his venture, it was enough for his eyes to light up. A cat! Rumbling a purr at the thought of company, Aquila bounded forward without care; only to fumble awkwardly to a halt as the stranger gasped and looked around. Oh. Had he been that loud?
[break][break]
And yet, rather than an apology, the first words to slip from his maw were "Woah, hey there. You okay buddy?" Great. Rash words, and barely escaping falling flat on his face. What an introduction.
, [break]
NOTES:
[attr="class","trinCredits"]TABLE BY TRINITY @ ADOXOGRAPHY

[newclass=".aquilatabletemp1"]width:550px;margin:0px auto;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aquilatabletemp1 table td"]padding:0px;vertical-align:top;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aquilatitletemp1"]text-align:center;background-color:#44245e;line-height:15px;font-size:15px;padding:25px;letter-spacing:4px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:arial narrow;color:#ffffff;font-size:21px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aquilacontainer1temp1"]background-image:url('https://i.ibb.co/hZ2c107/image.png');height:570px;padding:20px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aquilaboxtemp1"]padding:8px;background-color:#221e1f;color:#fff;font-family:georgia;font-style:italic;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aquilacontainer2temp1"]width:410px;padding:20px;background-color:#142107;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aquilacontainer2temp1 img"]width:410px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aquilacontenttemp1"]height:300px;overflow:auto;font-family:georgia;font-size:12px;color:#dcdae1;text-align:justify;padding:0px 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".trinCredits"]font-family:arial narrow;font-size:10px;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
Last Edit: Jun 10, 2022 22:22:58 GMT -6 by Celestine

Founding 50

cactusbuds Avatar

cactusbuds

Post by cactusbuds on Jun 9, 2022 20:49:15 GMT -6

Upon hearing the soft mumbling nearby, Skunks tail shot up in alarm. His eyes scanned the area for only a few moments before he saw the cat who'd spoken. A blue mackerel tabby watched him in awe, and as the cat almost tripped Skunk watched a shot of horror enter the toms body. His green eyes were a nice contrast to his pelt and the frost of snow he carried in his fur. He had to be young, although Skunk wasn't going to assume as he wasn't sure if he was just short.

Skunks expression was a mixture of fear and a displeased frown, his throat caught from the sheer shock. He breathed through his nose before gathering himself, paws shifting on the boulder as he cautiously sat upright. Skunks tail lashed, noticing a few small details. From what he could see the tom didn't want to harm him, although Skunk would never take it off the list of possibilities.

The reckless introduction was amusing in it's own right, and Skunk could imagine another cat laughing or finding him quite sweet and charismatic, but in Skunks defense he wasn't like other cats. His mind settled on that this cat was just very unaware of his surroundings, and Skunk didn't seem to care for that. At least he had an excuse for the voice he heard in his mind. Maybe he wasn't all that crazy.

Skunk jumped off the rock, sniffing the air as he watched this cat stare. A proper response would be to question him back, and though it may come off as rude it was not going to stop Skunk from saying it. "Who are you?" Skunks voice was quite accusing, almost like he just outed a spy. The displeasure was obvious, and any-cat could see it from a mile away that Skunk did not want to speak with anyone.

Skunk could hear the soft tweets of birds beckon him away, and in this moment the tom wished he could just fly. Fly from his problems and join the birds in the sky, not having to worry about survival or speaking with unwanted visitors. His own blue eyes flickered with curiosity thinking of a cat that would just glide in the air without a care in the world. A bit of envy hit him when he spotted a Bluebird huddled atop a tree branch, all snug and able to live alone with twigs.

HE/HIM
LONER
15 MOONS
" I HAVE LOST ALL
MY PRIDE "

Last Edit: Jun 11, 2022 14:54:29 GMT -6 by cactusbuds

The Ancient One

Dying as I build this site lol

Midna Avatar

Midna

Post by Midna on Jun 10, 2022 20:51:40 GMT -6

Eagleclan, and by proxy, it's residents, had the privilege of sharing a border with the revered location of the Star Tree, and the forest leading to it. Ilexstrike, though not very old, was a warrior of Eagleclan, and was doing a border patrol near the rocky path leading to the sacred tree. He heard low voices nearby, which was weird considering the forest was supposedly deserted when the medicine cats and leaders were not making a trip to speak with their ancestors.

Ilexstrike frowned deeply. He knew his sisters lacked faith in Stellarclan, but the dull ache in the leg that still supported his body made him aware that something existed, and he wasn't going to let some strays desecrate the land his clanmates respected.

He moved closer to the rock bridge, spying two younger cats speaking amongst the slushy-capped trees. He started across the rocks, his smaller matured size was still larger than the two male-smelling strangers he was approaching, but not by much. Ilexstrike stiffened up slightly, knowing he wasn't a great fighter, and his busted leg would put him at a worse disadvantage. However, this wasn't the time to be worried. He was a trained warrior first and foremost, and a few apprentice-sized cats wouldn't pose too much of a threat... so he hoped.

The threatening manner of the elevated cat made him pause and narrow his eyes. He needed to take this seriously or he might get hurt. As he moved closer, he puffed his chest out, figuring even if he got into trouble, his clanmates would send a patrol soon behind him. He was okay.

He finished his cross, stepping off the rocks and onto the cold, damp sparse grass on the opposite bank. He took a deep breath, before starting to speak. "I think the better question would be who both of you are? You know you're in heavy clan territory, right? You're lounging on sacred ground." He said, narrowing his eyes a smidge. These cats didn't seem to be plotting the downfall of Eagleclan, but he also didn't expect his own clan and family to bully him as a kit for what they did. Turns out you can't trust everyone just for how they look. He waited, staring at them.
fai
belief doesn't always lead to faith.
Last Edit: Jun 11, 2022 17:28:41 GMT -6 by Midna

Leaders

Celestine Avatar

Celestine

Post by Celestine on Jun 10, 2022 23:07:30 GMT -6

[nospaces]
AQUILA
8 MOONS
[break]
MALE (HE/HIM)
[break]
SEXUALITY UNDECIDED
[break]
LONER
[break]
PROPHECY
As though Aquila's words were a brand of fire singing his fur - that was one time - the stranger jolted into alert, presenting wide blue eyes and a tail that whipped up to spike like a porcupine. Honestly, the stranger's expression looked somewhere between someone who just saw a fox and someone who was just offered crowfood. Neither impression was ideal.
[break][break]
Okay...so that was a terrible first impression.
[break][break]
But, Aquila was nothing if not determined. Shaking out his pelt and ensuring he was no longer at risk of falling on his face, Aquila waited for the strange tom to compose himself in turn. It did not take long. All accusatory and suspicious, the tom sat up slowly before slipping off the rock, blue eyes brimming with displeasure as he sniffed at the younger tom.
[break][break]
Beneath the searching gaze, Aquila shifted uncomfortably, taking a step back. He would not be deterred, though. Lifting his head again, he puffed up his creamy chest fur, eyes bright and tone chipper. "I'm Aqu-" The little tom's chirp was cut off abruptly by another voice.
[break][break]
Swiveling with fur puffed along his spine, visibly startled and apparently oblivious to the fact he was turning his back to a cat who could very well be planning to attack him, Aquila took in a second new face. Oh, great. This guy looked angry too. At least the first one had an excuse! Probably.
[break][break]
'Why is everyone so touchy around here?'
[break][break]
Alas, Aquila was asked a question, and not answering would be terribly rude. Straightening and smoothing his fur, Aquila shot the new stranger his best charming - and appeasing - look. For good measure, he took a precautionary step back. It was best to make sure he could see both toms' clearly, and that he was not between them. At least Arturo had seemed to think so.
[break][break]
"I'm Aquila!" The young tom tried again, voice taking on a bright and friendly tone with ease. He might have left it at that, with nothing else to really have to offer, before the newer tom's words wove back into his thoughts. Oh, right! Surprisingly still possible, Aquila's eyes brightened like twin suns.
[break][break]
"Sacred ground?" The query burst out bright and eager, apparently all caution fluttering away at the mention of something new. "Heavy Clan? What's a Heavy Clan? Probably not an animal...is it some kind of group? Can I meet them, are they nice?"
, [break]
NOTES:

[newclass=".aquilatabletemp1"]width:550px;margin:0px auto;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aquilatabletemp1 table td"]padding:0px;vertical-align:top;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aquilatitletemp1"]text-align:center;background-color:#44245e;line-height:15px;font-size:15px;padding:25px;letter-spacing:4px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:arial narrow;color:#ffffff;font-size:21px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aquilacontainer1temp1"]background-image:url('https://i.ibb.co/hZ2c107/image.png');height:570px;padding:20px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aquilaboxtemp1"]padding:8px;background-color:#221e1f;color:#fff;font-family:georgia;font-style:italic;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aquilacontainer2temp1"]width:410px;padding:20px;background-color:#142107;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aquilacontenttemp1"]height:300px;overflow:auto;font-family:georgia;font-size:12px;color:#dcdae1;text-align:justify;padding:0px 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".trinCredits"]font-family:arial narrow;font-size:10px;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
Last Edit: Jun 10, 2022 23:09:18 GMT -6 by Celestine

Founding 50

cactusbuds Avatar

cactusbuds

Post by cactusbuds on Jun 11, 2022 0:19:12 GMT -6

Skunk watched as the tom seemed to think before him, his eyes glossy from the sun shining above them. He watched the shift in the cats posture and a soft exhale came from the Siamese tom. He must be uncomfortable, or in a state of shock the way Skunk spoke to him. The small step from the fluffy tom and puff of his chest was reaffirming this, and to Skunk his past theory had been correct. He was right.

Unfortunately before the green eyed cat could speak a sudden interruption came about. A crunch sounded in Skunks ear, and a quick whip of the head showed the cat coming forward. The scent was overwhelming, one of multiple cats who'd been around this tom before him. His striking green eyes were intense, and Skunk could feel them tare into his skin. And yet, Skunk could see the apprehension in him. Like a small kit who could break with just the right words.

Clan. God those things were terrifying, and Skunk sure wasn't going to show that fear. The cat's from there were... Savage. Unkempt, most likely killed each other if they needed too. Sacred grounds didn't sound too amazing to him either, what did they have? A sacred ground for murder? At least for cats who were up for it, as the tabby before him sure didn't seem like he could lift a paw.

A soft breath escaped him in not shock but utter displeasure. Being social was hard enough but with two cat's who he doesn't know? He might as well drop dead right now. Skunks eyes caught onto the young cat's expression, shocked and a bit irritated by being interrupted. A wave of disappointment could be seen from the short fluffy ball of confidence before him. While others would find that amusing, Skunk didn't seem to have the same reaction as 'others' often. And then Skunk heard the name.

'Aquila.'

Okay, that's easier than just a mystery cat. Skunk felt himself stare back and forth from them both, and his paws twitched. Skunk watched the twos expressions carefully before listening to Aquila speak once more. The cat's expression had changed and he sensed a calm enter the other tom's body. Excitement was sharp in him and Skunk couldn't share the same enthusiasm. 'Heavy Clan' didn't seem all that nice to him.

"Heavy Clan or not, why should I not roam as I please? Does me not considering this sacred upset you?"

HE/HIM
LONER
15 MOONS
" I HAVE LOST ALL
MY PRIDE "

Last Edit: Jun 11, 2022 14:58:12 GMT -6 by cactusbuds

The Ancient One

Midna Avatar

Midna

Post by Midna on Jun 11, 2022 0:49:16 GMT -6

Ilexstrike gritted his teeth harshly. These… rogues were parading around on Stellarclan land like some mousebrained, narcissistic brats who didn’t know their place. The smaller warrior’s vibrant green eyes hardened harshly. He may be scared of getting into a fight, but Eagleclan saved his life, worked to save his leg. And, he might be hard to find in a fight, but he knew he had a solid chance against a few apprentice age kits who didn’t even know each other, let alone how to work as a team.

”You’d both better watch it. Especially when you’re on another’s territory, lawless ones. We don’t care for ignorant kits stomping around on Stellarclan’s grounds. And for both of your information, it isn’t “Heavyclan,” there’s three clans that will crawl up your pelt and do you the favor of separating it from your skins if you aren’t careful. I belong to Eagleclan. They saved my life and my leg and I will gladly take the eyes of whoever doesn’t understand where they are stepping and where they are running their mousebrained mouths and if that bothers you, then maybe you should find yourself somewhere else to lounge your crabby, selfish pelt in the sun. Try a little ways down the River, I heard Coyoteclan reeeeally loves stranger trespassers” Ilexstrike snarled, his eyes glinting again. He had himself convinced that someone, anyone from his clan, was coming. His sisters, old mentor, anyone. Secretly, he hoped it was old Redleg, the crabby tomcat hated outsiders and hated ignorance even more. He would flay these cats with his eyes alone, and Ilexstrike was sure this kit was being this bold because he assumed that Ilexstrike couldn’t—wouldn’t do anything to him.

Turning away from the accusatory brat with a small sneer, he looked at the fluffier, seemingly younger rogue. This one was sheepish—not at all the same as the other. Ilexstrike’s eyes softened, noticing the tom’s movement away from the other two. Smart if there was to be a fight he doesn’t want to be involved in. Ilexstrike listened to the young one introduce himself, before bowing his head slightly in return. “I’m Ilexstrike, a warrior of Eagleclan. Your lack of knowledge about the clans tells me you aren’t from around here.. do you know where you are? Why I smell like multiple cats?” He asked, careful. His ears were pressed slightly back, but the smooth furred tom stayed with his chest out. This wasn’t Eagleclan territory, sure, but no clan cat would like having random rogues wandering over here or the Star Isle, and he counted these cats as lucky that they got him and not his sister, or especially a Coyoteclan or Saberclan warrior. This is the best case scenario for them, and quite frankly, the colorpointed one was blowing it. Ilexstrike glanced back over to the first, sneering again slightly. He may be cowardly, but he was right. Can’t trust someone who acts like they know everything, or before you talk to them. The Tom didn’t seem either worth talking to or worth fighting. It might be the best case if the male just left.
fai
Last Edit: Jun 11, 2022 17:40:49 GMT -6 by Midna

Leaders

Celestine Avatar

Celestine

Post by Celestine on Jun 11, 2022 6:32:54 GMT -6

[nospaces]
AQUILA
8 MOONS
[break]
MALE (HE/HIM)
[break]
SEXUALITY UNDECIDED
[break]
LONER
[break]
PROPHECY
Aquila was certainly oblivious and reckless enough to get himself into all sorts of messes, but he liked to think even he didn't have enough wool between his ears to stop him from noticing when he was crossing a line. Unfortunately, the same did not seem to apply to his newfound companion. Or he might be ram-headed; truthfully, it was hard to tell, considering they had exchanged all of four-and-a-half words and he was still very much nameless.
[break][break]
'Bad move, bad move!' Well, now he understood why Arturo cuffed him 'round the ears so much.
[break][break]
Aquila winced as the stranger's eyes flared, teeth gritting at the color-splashed tom's brazen words. It took admittedly some restraint to stop himself from casting a pointed 'you've done it now, wool-brain' look his way, instead taking another step back, one paw hovering uncertainly above the ground as though unsure if he ought to place it down or bolt.
[break][break]
Was it too late to leave? Aquila wasn't scared, per se., but he didn't have a death wish. But no, apparently he couldn't leave his new...well, even Aquila wouldn't call him and Mr. Nameless friends, but he couldn't leave him to be flayed in good conscience. Hay and rat-tails, why did his goodwill always get in the way of self-preservation?
[break][break]
And so the young tom found himself clearing his throat, butting in before the colorpoint could speak again as the angry tabby ceased his rather unsettling threats. "W-Woah there bud, hey, we didn't know," he attempted to appease, tail twitching as he breathed a nervous chuckle. "Well, I guess I can't speak for him, we just met, but uh- I'm sure he didn't know either! Right?"
[break][break]
This time, Aquila couldn't help a pointed, insistent look at the other tom. Maybe a little pleading, too, because he'd rather not die today, thanks.
[break][break]
And then the stranger did a one-eighty. Sure, his ears were still back and he still seemed like he may be considering clawing their own off, but his eyes had softened and his tone was...well, less venomous? Aquila wasn't sure.
[break][break]
Hesitantly, the young tom lowered his paw back to the ground, kneading the earth awkwardly as his ears flicked. Admittedly, he was still debating if he ought to get out of here before the whole pelt-removal thing happened. But his damned curiosity got the better of him, and he blinked owlishly at the tom - Ilexstrike, apparently. Nice to know someone had a name. Aquila managed to resist commenting on the strangeness of it as he answered.
[break][break]
"Uh...not really, honestly? I kinda got lost..." Aquila admitted awkwardly, plumed tail curling and swishing. "And the smells, I guess...your Eagle...clan thing? I probably smelled pretty strong of Alessia and Arturo a few sunrises ago so..." Trailing off, the young tom rolled his shoulders in what might have been a shrug.
, [break]
NOTES:

Last Edit: Jun 11, 2022 6:35:46 GMT -6 by Celestine

Founding 50

cactusbuds Avatar

cactusbuds

Post by cactusbuds on Jun 11, 2022 14:47:27 GMT -6

As the tom watched the other cats fur fluff up, his defensive attitude giving off a sharp hit to Skunks chest. He wasn't going to attack only if he needed to. And Skunk knew this well, and he started to wonder if Aquila knew it too. And then the introduction came back in. Ilexstrike. And Eagle Clan... Quite intriguing. Skunk's eyes flickered, and a need to know what Stellar Clan was great.

Aquila shook beside him and the desperation to make amends left his lips. In a moment of kind gesture, Skunk nodded along confirming he didn't mean harm, although if any of these cats tried something he'd be sure to get out of here. At the mention of getting lost Skunk let his tail relax and eyed Aquila curiously. Sure of the cat's intentions, Skunk allowed himself to become calm around the smaller tom, although he'd occasionally glance at Ilexstrike.

At mention of other cat's Skunk frowned, visibly not liking the thought of more tom's and molly's entering the conversation. In a attempt to keep himself from not looking as insane as he already did, he spoke with a nervous but strong-willed tone as to put his guard up. "If there are more cat's around I'm
 sure you wont see me." He backed up a tiny bit to not let them get in his personal space, and he'd imagine they wouldn't want a strange cat next to them either. 

"My name is. . . Skunk, but you most likely wont remember it. I'll be on my way if it suits you best." An escape goat, perfect. The need to exit was crawling through Skunk's body and his own chest tightened from socializing this long. Was he really that bad? Had he really hated this that much? Sure after meeting 'Scorchrunner' it was upsetting but this was a new level.

HE/HIM
LONER
15 MOONS
" I HAVE LOST ALL
MY PRIDE "

Last Edit: Jun 11, 2022 14:58:53 GMT -6 by cactusbuds

The Ancient One

Midna Avatar

Midna

Post by Midna on Jun 11, 2022 17:54:38 GMT -6

The warrior's fur visibly flattened at the hesitance the two showed when threats were made, and a part of his brain creeped in the thought that the entire encounter up to now might have been one giant misunderstanding. He gave his chest a few embarassed, deft licks before sitting himself down on the ground where he had just been bristling at, spitting out threats that he would at least need one other clanmate with him to act on. Sure, he could most likely defend himself against these two, but pelt separation? He doubted that much.

He glanced between them again warily, but his ears were off his skull and his claws were safely retracted back into his paws. "Yes, I smell of a ton of others because of my clan. It's not a thing, it's my family, and friends, even if they can be a bit brash at times. Sorta like how those other loners you mentioned were to you, if I may be so bold as to presume you were close to them." He said evenly, tone much calmer. Truthfully, Ilexstrike's fur prickled all the way from his neck to the base of his tail in relief that there wouldn't be a fight, the stress of the situation had caused his bad leg to start aching pretty bad, a fight was the last thing he needed. "And Skunk, was it? I doubt I'll forget it, you have a rather.. unusual way of talking others down and reassuring them, and a very unique pelt." He added, nodding to the obviously uneasy siamese tom.

"Honestly, and this isn't me being mean, just honest, you're both very lucky I caught you. If it had been anyone else, you'd likely have been running-or fighting. Stellarclan are our ancestors who guide our paws, and the path to the Star Tree-where we're sitting right now-is very protected and sacred to every clan cat surrounding the island. But you've convinced me that you at least weren't being disrespectful to this place on purpose, so..." He trailed off, nosing towards the peak and green treetop off in the distance, soft clouds swirling gently around the iceless tree at the top.

He turned back to Aquila and blinked, tilting his head slightly. "If you're lost and not from around here, where are you from? How did you get all the way here? Skunk here smells like the island, or at least the surrounding area, so I'm pretty sure he's from around here, but you smell strange. Like.. like the place my clanmates talk about across the mountains. Where the twolegs are." He watched carefully, curiously. And also hoped none of Alderstar's goons would show up. None of them here needed that.
fai

M E D I A

M O O N || S E A S O N

Leaf-Fall

The weather has been hot and dry, the tail-end of greenleaf is still drying out the territories.

Prey has been tentatively coming back because of leaf-fall.

Herbs are seeing new sprouts, but still aren't plentiful.

A L L E G I A N C E S

♀ - 04 || ♂ - 04 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 09||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 05 || ♂ - 01 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 07||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 02 || ♂ - 06 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 08||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 01 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 03||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 00 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 02||

Allegiance Table

A N N O U N C E M E N T S || N E W S

5/7/2022

The site is fully built! I'm just adding in rules, templates, plot and small things like that. Nearly there!

4/16/2022

We have a discord now! Find it above, in the media tab!

4/16/2022

The site has some considerable work put into it now! We're getting there!

--

--

S I S T E R - S I T E S

Falling into the Chasm HOODWINKED - TRADITIONAL WARRIORS RP

C R E D I T S

The story is © to the creator of the site, Zelda; the dividers used at the top of the page are © to LIST dA; Pixel tree © to twistedragon on dA; clan census images © to Zelda; dividers between seasons © to Moonlight-pendent13 on dA; and all characters and writing is © to the respective authors. Banner is © to catsbest.eu.