The Eterna

Logo

clan news

5/18 The clans are settling back into their territories after the war. The war ravaged the clans territories and ranks, leaving all with new leaders and with heavy loss. Now, they are dealing with a new prophecy, without knowing what's going to happen to the island.

event

Greenleaf, 2022

of the month

Players

otm1  otm2

Couple

otm3  otm4

Characters

otm5  otm6

Clan

otm7

Roleplay

otm8

Staff

otm9

Burdens Never Cease (Gemini w/ Alderstar)

Leaders

Would you stay with me, in this non-reality?

Celestine Avatar

Celestine

Post by Celestine on Jun 13, 2022 4:37:52 GMT -6

[nospaces]
[attr="class","ptarmitabletemp1"]
[attr="class","ptarmititletemp1"]
PTARMIGANSTAR
[attr="class","ptarmicontainer1temp1"]
[attr="class","ptarmiboxtemp1"]
48 MOONS
[break]
FEMALE (SHE/HER)
[break]
BISEXUAL GREYAROMANTIC
[break]
LEADER
[break]
EAGLECLAN
[attr="class","ptarmicontainer2temp1"][break][break]
[attr="class","ptarmicontenttemp1"]
So little time beneath Stellarclan's acknowledgment, and yet Ptarmiganstar felt her responsibilities had hardly worsened. If anything, they weighed a little lighter upon her shoulders now, with the status to assign her own deputy. Featherstem may have much to learn and her temper was in the works, but she was loyal and hardworking - a far cry from Burrowstar's negligence. It was a relief, to say the least.
[break][break]
Yet this hardly meant the molly was lacking in burdens.
[break][break]
With many of Rapidstar's rogues having faced exile, demotion, or leaving of their own free will beneath Ptarmiganstar's deputyship, Eagleclan's war-depleted ranks were glaringly obvious. Even with an abundance of prey and fewer cats to care for, it left cats wary and overworked, patrols shrinking, and apprentices more limited in range as a result. It left Ptarmiganstar uneasy. Even her calm, reticent countenance could not hide that entirely.
[break][break]
Ptarmiganstar, however, had learned to make do with what she had. And what she had were carefully orchestrated patrol patterns, a reliable deputy, and her own four paws. Paws that carried her South-West through the Yellow Forest with two intentions: Investigating a report on faint badger scent, and ensuring Coyoteclan were not encroaching further into their forest.
[break][break]
Ptarmiganstar could only hope her minimal impression of Alderstar so far held true.
[break][break]
With a barely audible sigh of relief, Ptarmiganstar slipped beneath the welcome shade of a thicker yellowed canopy. The sun was a little more merciful as it slipped beyond its zenith, but the shade dappling across Greenleaf-thinned creamy fur was still soothing. Yet even as some tension ebbed from her musculature, each step of a snowy paw echoed purpose.
[break][break]
With head slightly lowered and jaws parted, Ptarmiganstar breathed in her surroundings as she walked, hoping to distinguish the unwelcome odor from the more pleasant aromas her territory presented. Or more truthfully, hoping the scent of badger would prove nowhere to be found at all. Although Ptarmiganstar kept her ears pricked to the dangers of traveling alone, the molly's risks were lessened along her path several fox-lengths shy of the border.
[attr="class","ptarmititletemp1"]
[break]
NOTES:
[attr="class","trinCredits"]TABLE BY TRINITY @ ADOXOGRAPHY

[newclass=".ptarmitabletemp1"]width:550px;margin:0px auto;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ptarmitabletemp1 table td"]padding:0px;vertical-align:top;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ptarmititletemp1"]text-align:center;background-color:#44245e;line-height:15px;font-size:15px;padding:25px;letter-spacing:4px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:arial narrow;color:#ffffff;font-size:21px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ptarmicontainer1temp1"]background-image:url('https://i.ibb.co/hZ2c107/image.png');height:570px;padding:20px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ptarmiboxtemp1"]padding:8px;background-color:#221e1f;color:#fff;font-family:georgia;font-style:italic;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ptarmicontainer2temp1"]width:410px;padding:20px;background-color:#142107;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ptarmicontainer2temp1 img"]width:410px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ptarmicontenttemp1"]height:300px;overflow:auto;font-family:georgia;font-size:12px;color:#dcdae1;text-align:justify;padding:0px 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".trinCredits"]font-family:arial narrow;font-size:10px;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
Last Edit: Jun 13, 2022 4:39:52 GMT -6 by Celestine

M E D I A

M O O N || S E A S O N

Leaf-Fall

The weather has been hot and dry, the tail-end of greenleaf is still drying out the territories.

Prey has been tentatively coming back because of leaf-fall.

Herbs are seeing new sprouts, but still aren't plentiful.

A L L E G I A N C E S

♀ - 04 || ♂ - 04 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 09||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 05 || ♂ - 01 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 07||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 02 || ♂ - 06 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 08||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 01 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 03||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 00 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 02||

Allegiance Table

A N N O U N C E M E N T S || N E W S

5/7/2022

The site is fully built! I'm just adding in rules, templates, plot and small things like that. Nearly there!

4/16/2022

We have a discord now! Find it above, in the media tab!

4/16/2022

The site has some considerable work put into it now! We're getting there!

--

--

S I S T E R - S I T E S

Falling into the Chasm HOODWINKED - TRADITIONAL WARRIORS RP

C R E D I T S

The story is © to the creator of the site, Zelda; the dividers used at the top of the page are © to LIST dA; Pixel tree © to twistedragon on dA; clan census images © to Zelda; dividers between seasons © to Moonlight-pendent13 on dA; and all characters and writing is © to the respective authors. Banner is © to catsbest.eu.