The Eterna

Logo

clan news

5/18 The clans are settling back into their territories after the war. The war ravaged the clans territories and ranks, leaving all with new leaders and with heavy loss. Now, they are dealing with a new prophecy, without knowing what's going to happen to the island.

event

Greenleaf, 2022

of the month

Players

otm1  otm2

Couple

otm3  otm4

Characters

otm5  otm6

Clan

otm7

Roleplay

otm8

Staff

otm9

serpent's adopts

Medicine Cat Apprentices

dm me on discord for plots :D

serpent Avatar

serpent

Post by serpent on Jun 13, 2022 17:37:10 GMT -6

serpent's lair
Hello! If you've claimed an ad, you have two weeks to complete the character before your reserve is voided. If you go inactive, or wish to archive the character, said character will go back up for adoption. Names, genders, appearances are normally changeable, just ask first before claiming under a different identity.

CURRENT RESERVES:
wolfsnout | july 4 | midna

wolfsnout
dapplecreek's ex-apprentice - faceclaim
EAGLECLAN - WARRIOR - 14-20 MOONS
TOM - SEXUALITY OPEN

PERSONALITY: A bit of a spitfire, Wolfsnout was known to be a terror in his youth. Back-talking, breaking rules, and a stirrer of drama, Wolfsnout did all he could to get a little attention. Wolfsnout cares little for the rigid structure of the clans, and could quite possibly leave if the adopter choses so. He has settled down a bit since joining the warrior's den, but still has his fiery personality. He and Dapplecreek remain close, acting as pseudo-siblings to one another.

HISTORY HIGHLIGHTS: Personally, this may be headcanon, but I see Wolfsnout coming from a particularly large litter, and acted out to gain attention. He was given to Dapplecreek to train in hopes to raise her spirits. Wolfpaw had been assigned shortly after she returned to her warrior duties, which wasn't exactly fair to either of the clanmates. Also headcanon, if the adopter wishes so, I feel like maybe Dapplecreek was Wolfpaw's second mentor, after the first one became frustrated and asked for a reassignment. Wolfpaw was disobedient, and a nuisance to the clan in his youth. At first, Dapplecreek believed she was being punished by Starclan. Wolfpaw didn't respect her, and frankly didn't care to hone his skills with some wetpaw.

Eventually, after coming to Wolfpaw's aid on more than one occasion, the tom realized he would have had a lot easier of a time becoming a warrior if he'd just listen to Dapplecreek instead of doing things his way. Wolfpaw matured greatly under Dapplecreek's guidance. After moons of butting heads, and being refused an assessment, Wolfpaw became a warrior named Wolfsnout.

drizzlejaw
mushroompaw's half-sibling - faceclaim
SABERCLAN - WARRIOR - 32+ MOONS
ANY GENDER/SEXUALITY

PERSONALITY: Strong-willed, and eager to prove themselves in Saberclan, they are an asset in the clan's defenses. A bit short-tempered, their fatal flaw of striking first and asking questions later proves they still have a lot to learn. They were born as the sole kit to their mother Starlingfeather and her first mate, yet hold a huge grudge over Deerleap and his offspring.

HISTORY HIGHLIGHTS: Born to Starlingfeather and her mate during the war between the three clans, Drizzlejaw was a spoiled only child. Eager to hold up to their father and mother's names, they were head-strong from their early beginnings.

But when their father didn't return from war, something shifted in Starlingfeather and Drizzlejaw's relationship. Little to their knowledge, Starlingfeather resented Drizzlejaw for their eerily similar appearance to their late mate.

So when Starlingfeather announced their mateship with Deerleap, AND her pregnancy, Drizzlejaw couldn't be more than furious. They let Starlingfeather have a piece of their mind time and time again, and refused to attend her vigil nor have a relationship with their half-siblings.

Since then, they have started to regret their moments of insecurity and grudge-holding and miss their family. They have no idea how to approach their only living kin, Mushroompaw, but it's up to the adopter if they wish to repair that relationship or not.
Last Edit: Jun 20, 2022 19:42:52 GMT -6 by serpent

M E D I A

M O O N || S E A S O N

Leaf-Fall

The weather has been hot and dry, the tail-end of greenleaf is still drying out the territories.

Prey has been tentatively coming back because of leaf-fall.

Herbs are seeing new sprouts, but still aren't plentiful.

A L L E G I A N C E S

♀ - 04 || ♂ - 04 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 09||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 05 || ♂ - 01 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 07||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 02 || ♂ - 06 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 08||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 01 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 03||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 00 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 02||

Allegiance Table

A N N O U N C E M E N T S || N E W S

5/7/2022

The site is fully built! I'm just adding in rules, templates, plot and small things like that. Nearly there!

4/16/2022

We have a discord now! Find it above, in the media tab!

4/16/2022

The site has some considerable work put into it now! We're getting there!

--

--

S I S T E R - S I T E S

Falling into the Chasm HOODWINKED - TRADITIONAL WARRIORS RP

C R E D I T S

The story is © to the creator of the site, Zelda; the dividers used at the top of the page are © to LIST dA; Pixel tree © to twistedragon on dA; clan census images © to Zelda; dividers between seasons © to Moonlight-pendent13 on dA; and all characters and writing is © to the respective authors. Banner is © to catsbest.eu.