The Eterna

Logo

clan news

5/18 The clans are settling back into their territories after the war. The war ravaged the clans territories and ranks, leaving all with new leaders and with heavy loss. Now, they are dealing with a new prophecy, without knowing what's going to happen to the island.

event

Greenleaf, 2022

of the month

Players

otm1  otm2

Couple

otm3  otm4

Characters

otm5  otm6

Clan

otm7

Roleplay

otm8

Staff

otm9

i found you in the darkness // ventus & pollen

Medicine Cat Apprentices

dm me on discord for plots :D

serpent Avatar

serpent

Post by serpent on Jun 14, 2022 13:44:22 GMT -6

mushroompaw, the sweet

"Save me!" the sound of his mentor's voice was mottled by the blood pumping in Mushroompaw's ears. The young apprentice looked to the sky, and the retreating figure of the eagle. Waves of emotions crashed into him like waves on the shore. "Spiderleaf! What do I do?" Mushroompaw cried, his bright green eyes glistening with tears. His paws felt like boulders, unable to move as he watched the mighty eagle's talon tighten around his mentor's body.

"Spiderleaf!" the tom's voice broke, a sob erupting from his throat. "I can't lose you too!" he shrieked, body shaking with each heavy cry. Mushroompaw closed his eyes, squeezing them to escape from the imagery.

"Save us..." more voices joined Spiderleaf's pleas. This time of his mother....father....his two siblings....his former warrior mentor. Mushroompaw's ears flattened to his skull. He couldn't escape. He was useless to them all.

Trapped in the nightmare, Mushroompaw's body squirmed and twitched in his bedding. Though his body was safe and sound within the medicine cave, Mushroompaw's mind only continued to produce terrors. The medicine cat apprentice continued to call out to his mentor....to his mother, his siblings. Anyone who'd hear his cry.

TAGS // @ventus

I have nothing to say.

Deleted Avatar

Deleted
Deleted

Post by Deleted on Jun 14, 2022 16:55:16 GMT -6

polleneyes deputy of saberclan
The deputy had been up for some late night hunting, trying to clear his head when he had heard the muffled cries coming from the medicine cave. Polleneyes quickly moved towards the medicine den, hoping that nothing was happening to Mushroompaw. Spiderleaf had been lost not too long ago and Mushroompaw would soon become the full medicine cat of Saberclan. Polleneyes could tell that Mushroompaw had taken the death of his mentor hard.

Polleneyes also knew that Mushroompaw had lost almost all of his family, only having a half-sibling left out of everyone. He wasn't sure if they were close, but he hoped that the apprentice understood that none of it was his fault. Just like when Polleneyes' parents had passed, neither had been his fault but he still felt slightly guilty. His family was the most important thing to him and it had come crumbling apart. Moving through the entrance he found Mushroompaw squirming in his nest, calling out for help as he lived through his night terrors.

"It's okay," Polleneyes whispered, bringing himself to curl around the back of the apprentice and trying to soothe him with licks to the head much like his mother would when he had a bad dream. A rusty purr broke from Polleneyes' chest, hoping that it would help soothe the apprentice. It was something that queens often did for their kits but Polleneyes was not at all worried about performing such a task. Mushroompaw needed the comfort and he was more than willing to give it. "I'm here, don't worry," He spoke softly reassuring the apprentice that he was not alone.

template by skeleton

M E D I A

M O O N || S E A S O N

Leaf-Fall

The weather has been hot and dry, the tail-end of greenleaf is still drying out the territories.

Prey has been tentatively coming back because of leaf-fall.

Herbs are seeing new sprouts, but still aren't plentiful.

A L L E G I A N C E S

♀ - 04 || ♂ - 04 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 09||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 05 || ♂ - 01 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 07||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 02 || ♂ - 06 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 08||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 01 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 03||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 00 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 02||

Allegiance Table

A N N O U N C E M E N T S || N E W S

5/7/2022

The site is fully built! I'm just adding in rules, templates, plot and small things like that. Nearly there!

4/16/2022

We have a discord now! Find it above, in the media tab!

4/16/2022

The site has some considerable work put into it now! We're getting there!

--

--

S I S T E R - S I T E S

Falling into the Chasm HOODWINKED - TRADITIONAL WARRIORS RP

C R E D I T S

The story is © to the creator of the site, Zelda; the dividers used at the top of the page are © to LIST dA; Pixel tree © to twistedragon on dA; clan census images © to Zelda; dividers between seasons © to Moonlight-pendent13 on dA; and all characters and writing is © to the respective authors. Banner is © to catsbest.eu.