The Eterna

Logo

clan news

5/18 The clans are settling back into their territories after the war. The war ravaged the clans territories and ranks, leaving all with new leaders and with heavy loss. Now, they are dealing with a new prophecy, without knowing what's going to happen to the island.

event

Greenleaf, 2022

of the month

Players

otm1  otm2

Couple

otm3  otm4

Characters

otm5  otm6

Clan

otm7

Roleplay

otm8

Staff

otm9

vemon [open]

Young Warrior

hidden in the abyss, they came for her. crawling, tortured, broken. she found her home.

Roxanne Avatar

Roxanne

Post by Roxanne on Jun 14, 2022 18:33:53 GMT -6

'Possible rogue scent markers, near Stone Island.'

Why in StellarClan, would any reasonable minded feline head in that direction was well beyond Anemoneglow's peace of mind. The molly had been invested to understand the utter complexion matter, seeing as any cat in their right mind would stray from the area if they knew what was good for them. The idea of a badger's den right alongside snakes, that sent shivers down the young molly's spine.

'I'll go, no need to worry the others. If I'm not back by sunset, then send someone after me.' She meowed, waving away the other warrior's worries as she took from the camp in hast. As she raced through the trees, feeling the sunshine on her back, she wondered how she could have found herself in such a position. It had only happened recently, with Alderstar being named leader, that she, herself, had become deputy.

An odd concept, but she desired nothing more then to help her clan along. The war had been taxing, taking from her the innocent spirit she had held onto with a weaken grasps. Now she stood, sweet but harden, and yet she ached to go back to simpler times. Shaking her head, the molly slowed to a crawl, her nose scrunched up as she drank in the smells - noting the stale smell of badger, but the weak smell of rogue. Whoever it was, they had been there within the last sunset.

Ears pulled back, the molly crept slowly around the island of stones - being mindful to avoid the small hisses that were all around her.

open
ANEMONEGLOW, DEPUTY OF COYOTECLAN
[googlefont=Open+Sans][googlefont=Karla]
Last Edit: Jun 17, 2022 16:17:46 GMT -6 by Roxanne

The Ancient One

Dying as I build this site lol

Midna Avatar

Midna

Post by Midna on Jun 15, 2022 20:35:44 GMT -6

The tom groaned, a small squirrel sitting at his paws the only evidence he'd been hunting in the first place. The prey had been scarce at best for a moon now, and the queens and elders needed more food than they had. He bit his tongue lightly, staring down the path towards Stone Island. It was dangerous, and the elders would moan about a stringy meal, but he couldn't bring just one measly squirrel back after spending half the morning out hunting. It was embarassing, and his siblings would never let him hear the end of it if he did. The large tabby male buried the squirrel nearby, being thorough to avoid foxes or other predators. If the clan was hungry, so were they; and they didn't need any more reason to get close to camp. It didn't help that clan's camp was a cave system, a good den spot for predators.

Hazelthorn moved away from the buried prey, and onto the path towards stone island. He wasn't too far away, but it was still a minor hike. Making it up the hill, he looked downwards through the trees, and saw the telltale stones peeking through the colorful leaves. The island was dangerous, but as long as he didn't get bit, Hazelthorn would be fine. Plus, a few snakes would bolster the fresh-kill pile, even if no one liked them much.

He could smell the island before he got to it, but he also smelled two distinct things; his deputy Anemoneglow, and a rogue. The rogue scent was much fainter than the very fresh scent of his deputy, but he still felt his fur bristle at the smell. Anemoneglow was most likely alone, as usual, and he didn't want her to get tangled up with a dangerous rogue on the island of snakes all on her own. He sniffed the ground, glancing around for the familiar molly.

"Anenomeglow?!" He hissed out in worry, keeping his voice low and quiet, trying not to disturb the predators nearby or alert the potential intruder. Those were the last things he wanted at this moment, especially since they were still seperated.

WORDS: 360 || TAGS: || NOTES: Nothing

Last Edit: Jun 22, 2022 22:05:25 GMT -6 by Midna

Young Warrior

hidden in the abyss, they came for her. crawling, tortured, broken. she found her home.

Roxanne Avatar

Roxanne

Post by Roxanne on Jun 17, 2022 16:15:42 GMT -6

A white tail waved gently behind her as she crept through the thin undergrowth that was surrounding the base of the Island of Stones. For the majority of the time she had been here, she had been following the scent trail of the rogue and for the most part, she was beginning to assume that the feline had been wise enough to know the dangers here. As she lifted a white paw, the molly's instinct tore at her gut, commanding her to step back and not forward.

However, she ignored that and placed her paw back against what she had thought to be dirt. However, the slimy creature hissed in protest, and her own yowl of panic erupted from her lips. She leaps backward, her fur bristling as she lands yet again on another snake that snaps towards her. Yelping in panic, she continues to leap backward until she falls ungracefully at the paws of another feline. On her paw, the molly knows she is no longer in grave danger and peers up at the tom before her.

'Oh StellarClan,' She thinks, her eyes closing in embarrassment. Hazelthorn is a large tom with handsome features, and while she knows these things - she also does not pay attention to them. Slowly flipping herself over, the molly raises to her paws slowly, shaking away the dirt and dust that lines her stunning white pelt. "Sorry to just fall right in there, Hazelthorn... what brings you out this way?" She asks, her eyes piercing at the tom with curiosity. 

Hazelthorn,
ANEMONEGLOW, DEPUTY OF COYOTECLAN
[googlefont=Open+Sans][googlefont=Karla][googlefont=Barlow]

The Ancient One

Dying as I build this site lol

Midna Avatar

Midna

Post by Midna on Jun 18, 2022 16:47:45 GMT -6

The tortie deputy fell backwards with a yelp, startling Hazelthorn and making his ears shoot up as she landed at his paws. He peered down at her, mildly amused, and backed up a bit to let her stand up. The tom looked past her briefly, scanning the bushes and undergrowth for the offending snake that had startled Anenomeglow, before shifting his gaze back to hers.

"Hello there Anenomeglow. I was hunting, and figured that even if they were stringy, snakes would be better than nothing. But I smelled a rogue nearby too, old, but there. Are you alright?" His voice was amused, but still concerned. He observed her slightly, before turning his head towards the stone island. "Did you find anyone? Or anything? I know there was a badger hanging around here recently." the tabby's ears flicked again, before he flattened them completely, bumping her out of the way with his broad shoulders before slamming his white paw down on the snake coming towards them. His claws sunk into the creature's scales before he flung it away, peering at it to make sure it's dead. "And I guess I got at least one. Must have followed you when you jumped backwards."

WORDS: 201 || TAGS: || NOTES: Ah, snakes XD

Last Edit: Jun 18, 2022 16:48:24 GMT -6 by Midna

M E D I A

M O O N || S E A S O N

Leaf-Fall

The weather has been hot and dry, the tail-end of greenleaf is still drying out the territories.

Prey has been tentatively coming back because of leaf-fall.

Herbs are seeing new sprouts, but still aren't plentiful.

A L L E G I A N C E S

♀ - 04 || ♂ - 04 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 09||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 05 || ♂ - 01 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 07||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 02 || ♂ - 06 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 08||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 01 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 03||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 00 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 02||

Allegiance Table

A N N O U N C E M E N T S || N E W S

5/7/2022

The site is fully built! I'm just adding in rules, templates, plot and small things like that. Nearly there!

4/16/2022

We have a discord now! Find it above, in the media tab!

4/16/2022

The site has some considerable work put into it now! We're getting there!

--

--

S I S T E R - S I T E S

Falling into the Chasm HOODWINKED - TRADITIONAL WARRIORS RP

C R E D I T S

The story is © to the creator of the site, Zelda; the dividers used at the top of the page are © to LIST dA; Pixel tree © to twistedragon on dA; clan census images © to Zelda; dividers between seasons © to Moonlight-pendent13 on dA; and all characters and writing is © to the respective authors. Banner is © to catsbest.eu.