The Eterna

Logo

clan news

5/18 The clans are settling back into their territories after the war. The war ravaged the clans territories and ranks, leaving all with new leaders and with heavy loss. Now, they are dealing with a new prophecy, without knowing what's going to happen to the island.

event

Greenleaf, 2022

of the month

Players

otm1  otm2

Couple

otm3  otm4

Characters

otm5  otm6

Clan

otm7

Roleplay

otm8

Staff

otm9

[ti]trigger warning[/ti]Pecanstorm wip

Young Warrior

hidden in the abyss, they came for her. crawling, tortured, broken. she found her home.

Roxanne Avatar

Roxanne

Post by Roxanne on Jun 14, 2022 19:00:20 GMT -6

[googlefont=Playfair Display SC][googlefont=PT Sans]
[attr="class","flowerbg"]PECANSTORM
COYOTECLAN WARRIOR
[attr="class","charactertext"]

Basic Information

I'M A CAGE, I'M A PRISON FOR WHAT NO-ONE SEES
ASHAMED LIKE I'M SLEEPING WITH THE ENEMY

NAME

Pecanstorm.

PAST NAME(S)

Pecankit, Pecanpaw.

59 Moons.

Male At Birth.

PRONOUNS

He/Him/His.

SEXUALITY

Closet Homosexual.

CLAN

CoyoteClan.

RANK

Warrior.

FACE CLAIM

Apollo.

BIRTH MOON

August.

ZODIAC

Leo.

BIRTH SEASON

Green-Leaf.

pecan: grey colored pelt, small size at birth

storm: unpredictable, reactive

Appearance

NO-ONE BELIEVES ME BUT I'M SICK FEET DEEP
IT'S A MONSTER MADE OF MEMORIES

orem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut tempor feugiat elementum. Vivamus tincidunt porttitor dapibus. Curabitur pretium ex eget metus ullamcorper aliquam. Integer condimentum augue ut sem elementum, eget laoreet ipsum cursus. Donec ante enim, fermentum ut est vel, vestibulum hendrerit massa. Ut molestie leo et massa egestas dapibus. Donec dapibus, nisi sit amet ultricies efficitur, leo ante pellentesque justo, quis suscipit erat ipsum a urna. Morbi malesuada quam tellus, sit amet feugiat lorem sodales at. Nulla euismod diam nec nunc volutpat lacinia. Nunc convallis ornare leo sit amet tempus.

Quick description: a large silver-grey he, amber eyes.

BREED

forest cat mix.

HEIGHT

18 Inches.

WEIGHT

18 Pounds.

LENGTH

18 Inches.

BUILD

Large, Broad.

EYES

Amber.

FUR

Long, Silvery-Blue/Grey.

SCARS

Multiple.

Personality

IT'S ALIVE LIKE A PARASITE INSIDE OF ME
AND IT FEEDS OF THE TRAUMA OF WHAT USED TO BE

orem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut tempor feugiat elementum. Vivamus tincidunt porttitor dapibus. Curabitur pretium ex eget metus ullamcorper aliquam. Integer condimentum augue ut sem elementum, eget laoreet ipsum cursus. Donec ante enim, fermentum ut est vel, vestibulum hendrerit massa. Ut molestie leo et massa egestas dapibus. Donec dapibus, nisi sit amet ultricies efficitur, leo ante pellentesque justo, quis suscipit erat ipsum a urna. Morbi malesuada quam tellus, sit amet feugiat lorem sodales at. Nulla euismod diam nec nunc volutpat lacinia. Nunc convallis ornare leo sit amet tempus.

Positive
Neutral
Negative
CONFIDENT.
CHARMING.
AGONIZING.
INSIGHTFUL.
DECEPTIVE.
MANIPULATIVE.
PASSIONATE.
IRRELIGIOUS.
OBSESSIVE.
RESOURCEFUL.
STUBBORN.
POSSESSIVE.

STRENGTHS

here.

WEAKNESS

here.

here.

DISLIKES

here.

DESIRES

here.

FEARS

here.

QUIRKS

here.

Statistics

BUT THERE'S NO SHRED OF EVIDENCE 'CAUSE I DON'T BLEED
FROM THIS MONSTER MADE OF MEMORIES

HEALTH

STRENGTH

AGILITY

INTELLIGENCE

LUCK

CHARISMA

75%.

Backstory

MY DARKEST OWN MADE A CREATURE
THAT FEEDS ON THE FEAR OF EVERYTHING I CAN'T FORGET

BIRTH
Heavy Mentions of Grooming, Gore and Abuse

Heronwing was 30 moons old when he met the beautiful little apprentice, Greypaw. He had been assigned her mentor, and while he had not really cared for her emotionally, he had loved her mother once. A Tragedy that Greypaw's mother never loved him back. So it was said that the young molly took a liking to how her mentor dotted on her and treated her. That she was always waltzing around camp with a new lily behind her ear, or feathers lining her nest. 'She's asking for it.' They'd whisper. She ignored it all because, at the end of the day, Heronwing would tell her she was perfect, and they were just jealous of her beauty.

Greypaw became Greypetal - and within a fortnight, she announced her pregnancy. Many were wary of the molly and her sudden pregnancy, and while the Medicine Cat assured the clan she was only swelling with kittens so soon due to her body weight - many assumed it was incorrect. Heronwing was prideful, smirking as he wrapped a protective tail around Greypetal. She had lost her spark, and she would cower beside her mate. 'He broke her!' Her mother would yowl, but no one would listen. 'He's using you, my sweet child!' Her mother would lecture. But Greypetal would sit firm, 'He loves me, mother! Are you just jealous you never gave him a chance!'

Sure enough, Greypetal knew of how Heronwing had loved her mother. In fact, she was very aware. As during many of their outings that had led to the pregnancy, Heronwing had called her by her mother's name. 'He has to love me, I gave him children!' She would angrily think. Little did she know, that he loved nothing bout her. As she went into labor and delivered the tiny blue-grey kitten, she could see the annoyance in her mate's face. "She would have given me many sons." Was the only thing she heard as she faded from life, she hemorrhaged, bleeding out before an ungrateful mate and a son whose taste for blood came from the smell of his mother's dying light.

KITHOOD
Pecankit was anything but gentle as a nursing kitten. That much can be certain. Heronwing had taken to having a nursing queen take his son, and while he had showed remorse outwardly to the clan - the Medicine Cat had seen his true colors. His eyes had been unnerving and while Pecankit would never see them, he understood very well. The heated glares he felt without seeing, that had been his father. When he had finally open his eyes at one moon, he had found out his father had been exiled, sent away due to his actions with his mother. 'That child will not be right in the head.' Some would whisper, but young Pecankit already knew that he needed to behave, act the part. He would smile, looking every inch innocent while his teeth sank into his foster mothers milk ducts.

The taste of blood and smell of it seemed to thrill him, and while he would apologize with tears in his eyes, many wondered; 'did he do it on purpose?' It wasn't shocking when Pecankit was found huddled over a mouse, just staring at its lifeless form as if it was something he needed to investigate. But he never cut it, he never opened it, he would simply stare. His foster mother would meow he was an angel, the sweetest thing - and she didn't care what anyone said. Her mate, Deerclaw agreed. The tom took a shining to young Pecankit, and the young kitten didn't know why, but he loved the attention.

Every day he would follow Deerclaw out into the camp, and sometimes even just outside the entrance, and every day the warrior would show him something new. 'Look at this, when you use your claws and shred it.' He would instruct, and Pecankit would love the feeling of blood between his claws.

APPRENTICESHIP

WARRIORHOOD

PRESENT DAY

FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS

IT WALKS BESIDE ME, GUN AGAINST MY HEAD
SO I LOOK TERRIFIED 'TIL I'VE PAID MY DEBIT

FATHER ✝

Heronwing.

MOTHER ✝

Greypetal.

BROTHER(S)

None.

SISTER(S)

None.

OTHER(S)

None.

MATE

None.

INTEREST

Ebonyflight.

MENTOR ✝

Deerclaw.

APPRENTICE

None.

FORMER APPRENTICE(S)

Scorchrunner, Ebonyflight.

🖤 Hates.
💔 Misses.
💖 Adores.
🧡 Distrusts.
💘 Crush.
💕 In love.
💗 Platonic/familial love.
💜 Respects.
💛 Afraid of.
🤍 Stranger.
💚 Friends.
💞 Good friends.
💙 Dislikes.

NAME HERE

🖤💛🧡

[newclass=.charactertext h1]text-align:center;padding:10px;font:20px Playfair Display SC;font-weight: 1000;color:#f4f4f4;width:auto;margin-right:5px;box-shadow:4px 4px 8px #000000;text-shadow:#000 2px 1px 1px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.charactertext h2]text-align:center;padding:1px;font:12px Playfair Display SC;font-weight: 1000;color:#f4f4f4;width:auto;margin-right:5px;text-shadow:#000 2px 1px 1px;background-image:url(https://i.stack.imgur.com/iPsyl.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.charactertext h3]text-align:center;padding:1px;font:15px Playfair Display SC;font-weight: 1000;width:auto;margin-right:5px;text-shadow:#000 2px 1px 1px;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.charactertext i]font-size: 13px; background: #E38C00; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(to bottom, #738580 0%, #F4EAE6 100%); background: -moz-linear-gradient(to bottom, #738580 0%, #F4EAE6 100%); background: linear-gradient(to bottom, #738580 0%, #F4EAE6 100%); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; text-shadow: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.charactertext b]font-family:Playfair Display SC;font-size: 13px; background: #E38C00; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(to bottom, #738580 0%, #F4EAE6 100%); background: -moz-linear-gradient(to bottom, #738580 0%, #F4EAE6 100%); background: linear-gradient(to bottom, #738580 0%, #F4EAE6 100%); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; text-shadow: none;[/newclass][newclass=.flowerbg]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:10px;[/newclass]
Last Edit: Jun 17, 2022 17:24:51 GMT -6 by Roxanne

M E D I A

M O O N || S E A S O N

Leaf-Fall

The weather has been hot and dry, the tail-end of greenleaf is still drying out the territories.

Prey has been tentatively coming back because of leaf-fall.

Herbs are seeing new sprouts, but still aren't plentiful.

A L L E G I A N C E S

♀ - 04 || ♂ - 04 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 09||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 05 || ♂ - 01 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 07||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 02 || ♂ - 06 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 08||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 01 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 03||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 00 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 02||

Allegiance Table

A N N O U N C E M E N T S || N E W S

5/7/2022

The site is fully built! I'm just adding in rules, templates, plot and small things like that. Nearly there!

4/16/2022

We have a discord now! Find it above, in the media tab!

4/16/2022

The site has some considerable work put into it now! We're getting there!

--

--

S I S T E R - S I T E S

Falling into the Chasm HOODWINKED - TRADITIONAL WARRIORS RP

C R E D I T S

The story is © to the creator of the site, Zelda; the dividers used at the top of the page are © to LIST dA; Pixel tree © to twistedragon on dA; clan census images © to Zelda; dividers between seasons © to Moonlight-pendent13 on dA; and all characters and writing is © to the respective authors. Banner is © to catsbest.eu.