The Eterna

Logo

clan news

5/18 The clans are settling back into their territories after the war. The war ravaged the clans territories and ranks, leaving all with new leaders and with heavy loss. Now, they are dealing with a new prophecy, without knowing what's going to happen to the island.

event

Greenleaf, 2022

of the month

Players

otm1  otm2

Couple

otm3  otm4

Characters

otm5  otm6

Clan

otm7

Roleplay

otm8

Staff

otm9

Scorchrunner's Brothers | 0 Available (Archive)

The Counsel

Don't let anyone determine your fate, but yourself ^^

gemini Avatar

gemini

Post by gemini on Jun 16, 2022 7:15:50 GMT -6

COYOTECLAN WARRIOR

BEARFANG

CLAN: CoyoteClan.
HEIGHT: 17 inches.
WEIGHT: 15 inches.

PERSONALITY TRAITS & APPEARANCE
Not all traits must be used, but the bolded ones must be. If there are two bolded, you may use both or one. These traits are to grasp better what I'm looking to see in Longface's history.

Positive
- Efficient, Empathetic, Logical, Urbane

Neutral - Absentminded, Confidential, Religious, Whimsical

Negative - Impatient, Impulsive, Timid, Zany

I have provided the location of the Face Claim here

HISTORY HIGHLIGHTS
Bearstrike's history is mainly up to you, but include these essential aspects. As for the highlights, if you're confused, DM me, and we can chat.

1) During kithood, Bearkit and his brothers had an excellent relationship. However, the trio started to shift when Honeypaw appeared in Scorchkit's life. However, Bearkit was delighted to see his brother make a friend.

2) Longkit often questioned Bearkit why he remained by Scorchkit's flank due to occasionally ditching them for Honeypaw. Bearkit would explain to Longkit that he was their brother, and nothing would shift the bond the three had. Longkit disagreed with Bearkit's opinions, though, Bearkit didn't care about Longkit's thoughts, assuming his brother was jealous.

3) Bearkit would never forget their simpers toward one another on the day of their apprenticeship ceremony until Honeypaw had distracted Scorchpaw. He noticed Longpaw's nose shrivel in disgust, quickly adhering to his brother's flank to console him. Longpaw and Bearpaw congratulated each other while Scorchpaw meandered off with Honeypaw. Bearpaw was happy to see his brother making friends, unsure of his brother's envy. 

4) However, Bearstrike earns his warrior name is your choice. Although, he became a warrior a moon before Scorchpaw, having his warrior ceremony with Longpaw. Bearpaw was known as Bearstrike from there on out, while Longpaw was anointed as Longface.

5) Scorchpaw and Honeypaw had their warrior ceremony together, causing more anger within Longface. Shortly after, Scorchpaw became a warrior and was renamed Scorchrunner, and Honeypaw was now known as Honeyspirit. Bearstrike was neutral between the brothers, as he cherished them both, but he was disappointed with Longface for being so stuck on Scorchrunner and Honeyspirit's relationship.

6) Honeyspirit is killed on a border patrol involving Bluestorm and Scorchrunner. Bluestorm sprints back to camp with a gash on his lower stomach, nape, and flank, where he claims that Scorchrunner murdered Honeyspirit and attacked him. Longface was persuaded it was true, while Bearstrike utterly disagreed. Alderstar exiled Scorchrunner.

7) The rest is up to you!

created by Lilith of Adoxography

COYOTECLAN WARRIOR

LONGFACE

CLAN: CoyoteClan.
HEIGHT: 18 inches.
WEIGHT: 16 inches.

PERSONALITY TRAITS & APPEARANCE
Not all traits must be used, but the bolded ones must be. If there are two bolded, you may use both or one. These traits are to grasp better what I'm looking to see in Longface's history.

Positive - Suave, Confident, Hardworking, Loyal

Neutral - Ambitious, Competitive, Envious, Sarcastic

Negative - Abrasive, Arrogant, Assertive, Irrational

I have provided the location of the Face Claim here.

HISTORY
Longface's history is mainly up to you, but be sure to include these essential aspects. As for the highlights, if you're confused, DM me, and we can chat.

1) During kithood, Longkit and his brothers had an excellent relationship. Though, when Honeypaw showed up in Scorchkit's life, he'd become slightly envious of Scorchkit.

2) Longkit often questioned Bearkit why he remained by Scorchkit's flank due to occasionally ditching them for Honeypaw. Bearkit would explain to Longkit that he was their brother, and nothing would shift the bond the three had. Longkit disagreed with Bearkit's opinions, though, deep down hoped his brother was right.

3) Longpaw would never forget their simpers toward one another on the day of their apprenticeship ceremony until Honeypaw had distracted Scorchpaw. He felt betrayed. Longpaw and Bearpaw congratulated each other while Scorchpaw meandered off with Honeypaw. Bearpaw was happy to see his brother making friends, unsure of his brother's envy. 

4) During Longpaw's apprenticeship, he eventually started sparring with other apprentices. His first sparring partner was his brother, Scorchpaw. This irritated Longpaw, but it would possibly assist with his rage toward his sibling. For the next few moons, Longpaw was consistently defeated by Scorchpaw, determined to grow stronger. There were few times Longpaw won these spars.

5) However, Longpaw earns his warrior name is your choice. Although, he became a warrior a moon before Scorchpaw, having his warrior ceremony with Bearpaw. Longpaw was known as Longface from there on out, while Bearpaw was anointed as Bearstrike.

6) Scorchpaw and Honeypaw had their warrior ceremony together, causing more anger within Longface. Shortly after, Scorchpaw became a warrior and was renamed Scorchrunner, and Honeypaw was now known as Honeyspirit.

7) Honeyspirit is killed on a border patrol involving Bluestorm and Scorchrunner. Bluestorm sprints back to camp with a gash on his lower stomach, nape, and flank, where he claims that Scorchrunner murdered Honeyspirit and attacked him. Longface was persuaded it was true, while Bearstrike utterly disagreed. Alderstar exiled Scorchrunner.

8 ) The rest is up to you!

created by Lilith of Adoxography

M E D I A

M O O N || S E A S O N

Leaf-Fall

The weather has been hot and dry, the tail-end of greenleaf is still drying out the territories.

Prey has been tentatively coming back because of leaf-fall.

Herbs are seeing new sprouts, but still aren't plentiful.

A L L E G I A N C E S

♀ - 04 || ♂ - 04 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 09||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 05 || ♂ - 01 || ☿ - 01

||TOTAL POP: 07||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 02 || ♂ - 06 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 08||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 01 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 03||

Allegiance Table

♀ - 00 || ♂ - 02 || ☿ - 00

||TOTAL POP: 02||

Allegiance Table

A N N O U N C E M E N T S || N E W S

5/7/2022

The site is fully built! I'm just adding in rules, templates, plot and small things like that. Nearly there!

4/16/2022

We have a discord now! Find it above, in the media tab!

4/16/2022

The site has some considerable work put into it now! We're getting there!

--

--

S I S T E R - S I T E S

Falling into the Chasm HOODWINKED - TRADITIONAL WARRIORS RP

C R E D I T S

The story is © to the creator of the site, Zelda; the dividers used at the top of the page are © to LIST dA; Pixel tree © to twistedragon on dA; clan census images © to Zelda; dividers between seasons © to Moonlight-pendent13 on dA; and all characters and writing is © to the respective authors. Banner is © to catsbest.eu.